Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 minute ago, sugna said:

Are we talkin' Batfink, gents?

Yes. I feel I may have to watch it again as penance for getting the name wrong.

Oh no, what a terrible punishment. I am so upset.

15 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Annoying as they often are, it's a lot more pleasant living with people than living on your own. And it's quite easy to adapt to living with folk after living on your own, I don't think I'd fancy going back to living on my own, attractive as it seems on occasion.

If I started living on my own, I would certainly turn all strange and eccentric.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
22 minutes ago, Snafu said:
Oh well, that's the all the leading threads in the Politics Forum being locked.

Infested by trolls and folk actually arguing with them tbh.

Absolutely. Duries and Fletcher23 are just trolls on there. I have put them both on ignore but still see what they post because folk keep quoting them. 

They completely derailed a few threads there, especially the GERS one. 

Just now, oaksoft said:

No, actually it's virtually ALL of you who have ruined that subforum.

It's simply not possible to have a reasonable adult conversation on any topic without it degenerating into persoal abuse at every turn.

You've ended up with the echo chamber you were always after which is a shame because there's lots of important things to discuss.

😂😂😂😂 Give yourself a day off mate

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
23 minutes ago, Snafu said:
Oh well, that's the all the leading threads in the Politics Forum being locked.

Infested by trolls and folk actually arguing with them tbh.

It was locked because of all the abuse been given out by certain posters. And non of them are Unionists. 

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Absolutely. Duries and Fletcher23 are just trolls on there. I have put them both on ignore but still see what they post because folk keep quoting them. 

They completely derailed a few threads there, especially the GERS one. 

Not true. Us having different opinions to you does not make us trolls. We have a voice and have every right to post on there. And we do not abuse anyone.

Edited by Fletcher23

The Politics Forum should be left as it is to keep a huge number of bores in the one place endlessly swearing at each other. General Nonsense Group Chat have soiled this section of The Forum but it'd be 10x worse if the Politics bores were dispersed into here too.

Can't get my head round the people who join a Scottish Football Forum to primarily post the same inane pish about "politics" and zero about football but each to their own I suppose 

36 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

No, actually it's virtually ALL of you who have ruined that subforum.

It's simply not possible to have a reasonable adult conversation on any topic without it degenerating into persoal abuse at every turn.

You've ended up with the echo chamber you were always after which is a shame because there's lots of important things to discuss.

I don't think you know what echo chamber means 

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I don't think you know what echo chamber means 

It's when people's opinions differ so violently that warnings about conduct have to be dished out, right?

Like how being cancelled is when someone has their views aired on a platform, receives more attention than normal as a result, and goes on to greater success?