Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

14 hours ago, ICTChris said:

My favourite was the guy who appeared in 2020, posted constantly on the Covid thread including about how he'd hired a squad of Ukrainian labourers to build his sons ranch house in Fife and then disappeared as soon as he'd arrived.

Total fantasy

Sounds a bit like our Oakey,  who likes to imagine himself as some kind of captain of industry,  entrepreneuring his way through life without assistance. 

13 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I’d add “(most)” before people in that statement. Some people are gibbering nut jobs, and it’s healthier to not live with them…

I guess we'll get to find out when Div opens the P&B Retirement Home for the Daft.

Can we have a separate high-security wing for the Celtgers fans please? It's what they would want.

I guess we'll get to find out when Div opens the P&B Retirement Home for the Daft.
Can we have a separate high-security wing for the Celtgers fans please? It's what they would want.
The St Mirren retirement hone would be the most violent place on earth.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
46 minutes ago, BFTD said:

The St Mirren retirement hone would be the most violent place on earth.

It's a Paisley within a Paisley!

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:
It's a Paisley within a Paisley!

Another 2 layers of that and matter will be unable to escape it.

I wonder when the nurse 'accidentally' goes heavy on the morphine to put you out of everyone else's misery if you see a bright light beckoning you across the Erskine Bridge.  

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Honestly there’s nothing worse than waking up and remembering you have people staying. Get the f**k out of my house you leeches. 

But surely you offered them your hospitality in the first place ?

What's the problem ?

(Assuming it's not a group of your daughter's trendy uni friends taking root in the lounge.....)

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Honestly there’s nothing worse than waking up and remembering you have people staying. Get the f**k out of my house you leeches. 

I have people staying in my house at the moment and I 100% agree.  The sooner they f**k off the better.  Even the dogs are doing their best to hound these c***s out.  They don’t want their privacy invaded either.

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

Dunno what you mean. He's always putting on that laugh/cry emoji mask when it might look like he's fuming about something minor.

That's like Batwing's shield of steel.

"My wings are like a shield of steel" "But your head is like a marshmallow, Batfink"

16 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

But surely you offered them your hospitality in the first place ?

What's the problem ?

(Assuming it's not a group of your daughter's trendy uni friends taking root in the lounge.....)

Swap daughter for son and it’s this group of worst c***s in my house at the moment.  I’m trying to work and these c***s think it’s reasonable to be blasting music in the next room.  I was not amused.

15 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Swap daughter for son and it’s this group of worst c***s in my house at the moment.  I’m trying to work and these c***s think it’s reasonable to be blasting music in the next room.  I was not amused.

There are ways to solve it…

https://news.yahoo.com/40-speaker-silencing-gadget-people-171937026.html

32 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I think the granny ravers will be ok.

"While the tool has been lauded as "magical" on Chinese social media, it looks to be identical in appearance to a $2 LED flashlight listed on Alibaba."

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

It would be like the retirement home for priests in Father Ted

Drink, Arse, Feck, Drink, Arse, Feck,

Then Father Fintan SlipperyP starts blasting out some tunes at 3am