Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

40 minutes ago, virginton said:

'Impressive' would be withholding ticket sales as leverage until their club board stops being an utter clowncar organisation. Or indeed emptying that board and taking ownership directly as other fanbases have done.

Gurning about how shite their club is in May, gormlessly signing up for season tickets in June, giving it the big licks in July about how big they are and then getting put back in their box again in August is not impressive. They get the crap football club that they deserve. 

I sometimes wish you would have the balls to get off the fence and tell us what you really think.

42 minutes ago, virginton said:

'Impressive' would be withholding ticket sales as leverage until their club board stops being an utter clowncar organisation. Or indeed emptying that board and taking ownership directly as other fanbases have done.

This is very much in the process of happening at the moment.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Is there hundreds on it? Thousands maybe?

Disappointed now.

Thank you.

Possibly dozens.  Not sure.  The existence of the list must have certainly freed up some dots for giving to others though.

The Kilmarnock v Celtic thread appears to have disappeared through the night, I'm assuming based on the complete meltdown by Super Saints who was just firing abuse at Celtic and Rangers fans, to the extent even some of the Kilmarnock fans on the thread were telling him to get a grip.

He was one angry and, I suspect very drunk man last night, pity the thread has gone as it was most amusing the more and more riled he was getting. 

The Kilmarnock v Celtic thread appears to have disappeared through the night, I'm assuming based on the complete meltdown by Super Saints who was just firing abuse at Celtic and Rangers fans, to the extent even some of the Kilmarnock fans on the thread were telling him to get a grip.
He was one angry and, I suspect very drunk man last night, pity the thread has gone as it was most amusing the more and more riled he was getting. 
He was having a good time of it in the Cancel Culture thread as well.

Had a look at that thread and not seeing any posts at all from him which, one would assume if he had a similar meltdown on that thread to the now deleted Killie v Celtic one that the mods have had to 'tidy up' so to speak?
From about #1926 onwards. That's on the app. I'm assuming it'll be the same post number on the website.

On 07/08/2022 at 14:10, Moomintroll said:

You pretend to have a PhD & to have retired from Academia after  selling your Multimillion Pound Business to spend your entire life on a loosely moderated Scottish Football Forum. I also remember the time you should have been emptied from here alongside Tibbermoresaint because of your disgusting attitude towards people who were addicted to drugs and the Mental Health Issues they may, or may not have. I have done not very much with my life, but who cares, all I want is to go & help anyone who needs it, rather than sneer at them while pretending I am somehow better.

Join the club, friend.

I got ridiculed on another forum after sharing my life story - this yank posted that he could afford to replace his daughter's car after it was written off by a drunk driver (with a brand new one), and people who thought poverty was success (i.e. me) were losers. (I didn't actually say I thought poverty was a success, I just explained my circumstances and said I was content with my lot.)

22 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The Stirling Albion meltdown thread has just reignited, with one poster not unfamiliar to this forum getting involved. 

And WC Boggs is back. 

One of those occasions where you really wish you knew what most of the references were, but it still seems wild.

Geriatric fisticuffs, by jingo!