Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

4 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Not a standard heads gone by any stretch, but noted strange lad Marshmallo has went on a red dot blitz against pretty much the entirety of this evening's posting contingent of Airdrie fans after Falkirk's latest scudding from us this afternoon. The wee guy is clearly absolutely raging.

That's his sad wee act. He goes through multiple posts over multiple threads and red dots them (he actually seems to spend significant time doing this for some reason) so he can do his stuff.

He wants a reaction so he can roll out his tired wee routine about 'coloured dots' and 'being upset' and 'seething' etc and all that silly nonsense. Not sure what that actually achieves. 

Some other posters are desperate to jump in to do that too. 

At least I'm not upset...

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

That's his sad wee act. He goes through multiple posts over multiple threads and red dots them (he actually seems to spend significant time doing this for some reason) so he can do his stuff.

He wants a reaction so he can roll out his tired wee routine about 'coloured dots' and 'being upset' and 'seething' etc and all that silly nonsense. Not sure what that actually achieves. 

Some other posters are desperate to jump in to do that too. 

At least I'm not upset...

And one of his wee pals are in here too, trying to justify his behaviour by making out that everyone else has the issue. Tedious & tragic.

25 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Can we save the Heads Gone thread for proper meltdowns, rather than the absolutely beige posting of NPCs like Marshy and his pal? Cheers. 

Very much so, did frank conner combust in the Raith thread last night after a promising start? I am too lazy to check.

38 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Very much so, did frank conner combust in the Raith thread last night after a promising start? I am too lazy to check.

His last contribution appears to be suggesting one of his fellow fans has "probably" done something worse than Goodwillie being a rapist. 

Oaft. 

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Isn't that every Falkirk thread every week?

TBF with good reason. We would all have exploding heads if our team underachieved like them. I've moved past laughing at them to feeling sorry for them. Although that's even more humiliating. Which is good. 

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

His last contribution appears to be suggesting one of his fellow fans has "probably" done something worse than Goodwillie being a rapist. 

Oaft. 

Sounds about right for that particular poster.

7 minutes ago, thisal said:

TBF with good reason. We would all have exploding heads if our team underachieved like them. I've moved past laughing at them to feeling sorry for them. Although that's even more humiliating. Which is good. 

Are they underachieving though?

Or are they just shite, and they overachieved in the 90s?

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Good call, I've been watching Scottish football since the 70's and they've been this shite a lot of that time.

37 minutes ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Nope. Still fucking hilarious. Especially when all they can add to arguments is “but we’ve got a huge crowd”.

Fair play. To still pull in a massive support after being so utterly risible for so long is pretty impressive. 

31 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

This is fair comment.

• 70s - Absolute joke outfit, regularly ridden raw by everyone (christ even Dundee gave them a 6 and 8-0 one season)
  • 80s - Still fairly shite, although threw in some shocks now and again (beating Celtic away, thumping the DABs 4-1 at home)
  • 90s - An excellent side, great to watch, hamstrung by stadium rules
  • 00s - Meh
  • 10s - Meh
  • 20s - LMAO

ETA: Falkirk threads for this pish

Edited by Day of the Lords

I genuinely feel bad for the decent Falkirk fans who actually care about their teams plight, Dotty mcDotface can f**k right off as he is a vile troll who is trying to exacerbate vulnerable peoples mental health issues because he seems to think it's a laugh.

11 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I genuinely feel bad for the decent Falkirk fans who actually care about their teams plight, Dotty mcDotface can f**k right off as he is a vile troll who is trying to exacerbate vulnerable peoples mental health issues because he seems to think it's a laugh.

If me downvoting your posts is having a negative impact on your mental health then I won't downvote your posts any more. Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time and I hope it improves.