Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

2 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

He isn't allowed to support the team of his choosing and have his own political beliefs? Good to know.

Pretty sure he wasn't banned for these two things. Although they both seem to be a common denominator in making you an absolute intolerant cretin. 

Just now, Cosmic Joe said:

Pretty sure he wasn't banned for these two things. Although they both seem to be a common denominator in making you an absolute intolerant cretin. 

Banned for trolling hay fever sufferers? Mon tae feck, yer not telling me you believe that was the actual reason for his emptying.

Just now, bobbykdy said:

Banned for trolling hay fever sufferers? Mon tae feck, yer not telling me you believe that was the actual reason for his emptying.

Why not ask the mods? Perhaps he was on a last warning for being a bigoted p***k? 

Stranger things have happened with watery runs. 

4 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Going down the route of telling people to man up is never going to end well tbf.

4 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Why not ask the mods? Perhaps he was on a last warning for being a bigoted p***k? 

Stranger things have happened with watery runs. 

It's quite simple really, he's a multiple times banned poster who continued to spam and troll.

There are plenty of posters on here who have been banned and returned with no issues.

He wasn't one of them.

10 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

He isn't allowed to support the team of his choosing and have his own political beliefs? Good to know.

It's a tricky one.  P&B has had - and still has - Rangers fans who are in favour of independence.  They are fine.and are exempt from the brain dead 'My Team:Rangers" pish.

The combo of supporting Rangers AND thinking that anyone who wants to pull the tartan curtain across Britain is off their head is incendiary, though.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's a tricky one.  P&B has had - and still has - Rangers fans who are in favour of independence.  They are fine.and are exempt from the brain dead 'My Team:Rangers" pish.

The combo of supporting Rangers AND thinking that anyone who wants to pull the tartan curtain across Britain is off their head is incendiary, though.

See the post above 

3 minutes ago, Tynie Tappertit said:

It's quite simple really, he's a multiple times banned poster who continued to spam and troll.

There are plenty of posters on here who have been banned and returned with no issues.

He wasn't one of them.

First he came for the hayfever sufferers and I did nothing...🙄

6 minutes ago, Tynie Tappertit said:

He wasn't one of them.

But we all knew for ages he was Stormzy. Why now and not months ago? 

Sad to see Albus go.. thought he was a good poster.

Being a Rangers fan and an outspoken Unionist seems to get you a target on your back on here.  Despite receiving constant abuse, I never complain or dish it back out.  Still, I'm apparently a troll for disagreeing with people.

Even on this thread the abuse has occurred, and I was even tagged to make sure I see it :D

One thing's for sure, some get away with far worse than Albus posted, on a regular basis.