Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

RIP Albus Bulbasaur, second best Globle player. There are far worse trolls than he, and they're still about us. I thought he had civilised massively during his most recent incarnation, and if you can't gently tease hay fever sufferers, who can you?

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

RIP Albus Bulbasaur, second best Globle player. There are far worse trolls than he, and they're still about us. I thought he had civilised massively during his most recent incarnation, and if you can't gently tease hay fever sufferers, who can you?

I call it The Hay Plague.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That is true but he was spamming the politics board with bad faith posts. It might've been worth communicating with him if there was much of any substance beyond the fanciful constructs. 

22 minutes ago, sophia said:

That is true but he was spamming the politics board with bad faith posts. It might've been worth communicating with him if there was much of any substance beyond the fanciful constructs. 

He wasn't the worst one for that though (unless he is also the other one, which can't be ruled out).

Just now, Bairnardo said:

The continued presence of that fucking gimp you are on about is a puzzle right enough

Aye, it's not even a subtle troll. Very boring stuff that too often derails threads.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Aye, it's not even a subtle troll. Very boring stuff that too often derails threads.

I tend to ignore his posts but the username annoys the life out of me, what the hell does it even mean?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

The unseen hand of the natter deep state strikes again.

58 minutes ago, sophia said:

Lets face it the majority of the grief he got on here was due to the fact he is a Rangers supporting unionist and unapologetic about it, like it or not it is a position that he is perfectly entitled to take and shouldn't be treated any differently for it.

2 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Lets face it the majority of the grief he got on here was due to the fact he is a Rangers supporting unionist and unapologetic about it, like it or not it is a position that he is perfectly entitled to take and shouldn't be treated any differently for it.

Apparently he was separately English, Irish and Scottish, someone who voted for brexit, to remain and also abstained.

Very hard to take at all seriously.

13 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

If you can't mock the afflicted, who can you mock?

15 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

His staunch credentials were a bit vague tbh, something about his Dad once doing National Service in Strathclyde and when he moved up to the Borders he thought he should make an effort to fit in.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If you can't mock the afflicted, who can you mock?

Aw aye absolutely, I think kicking him off the forum is a bit much though. There are far worse on here who get away with calling folk they don't agree with names and such like and not a thing seems to be done.

Just now, bobbykdy said:

Aw aye absolutely, I think kicking him off the forum is a bit much though. There are far worse on here who get away with calling folk they don't agree with names and such like and not a thing seems to be done.

I can't believe this. Who?

Just now, bobbykdy said:

I wouldn't ban anybody.

23 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

One begs to differ