Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

2 minutes ago, sophia said:

They took great umbrage at my light hearted intervention in the Ukraine thread early in the week.

I fear I'm responsible for precipitating a rather nasty turn of events.

I wouldn't worry too much, I suspect on the evidennce thus far that a cheerful dog could send them into an apoplectic rage.

They took great umbrage at my light hearted intervention in the Ukraine thread early in the week.
I fear I'm responsible for precipitating a rather nasty turn of events.
Na all of that is mostly Putins fault.

George Galloway is probably the only one that might look to blame you...

14 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

The both cheeks cup semi final thread is a classic of 2 previously banned posters trying to be the most mental 

I would have to absolve Stormzy of any blame there tbh, who did that St Mirren lunatic used to be?

15 hours ago, BFTD said:

Christ, good luck narrowing that one down.

ha, off the top of my head:

Ric (multiple resignation meltdowns)

Captain Sensible (all round shitposter extraordinaire and a troll back in the classical ye olde internet mode)

Supras (just awful, ran away from p&b on that account after losing his god damn mind over the ched evans rape case)

Reynard (oh i forgot about him until just there, iirc he varied from stuff that was actually not too bad through to incredibly wild takes. I think his twitter got linked to which was more unhinged than his p&b account)

Stuart dickson (bragged about verbally abusing contact centre staff, has multiple televisions in his 400 bedroom megafortress)

The St Mirren belter continuing his weekend meltdowns by coming in the Falkirk thread to have a snide dig at a charity event (raising money for MND and the Chris Mitchell foundation) which is being attended by family members of Davie Hagen and Paul McGrillen.