Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

5 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

@SlipperyP having a normal one on the missing people thread harassing a guy for putting up that his pals uncle has been missing for a long time. Bizarre stuff as usual.

I checked the time in case it was late night in Thailand but it's about 5pm so he must've started early 

8 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

@SlipperyP having a normal one on the missing people thread harassing a guy for putting up that his pals uncle has been missing for a long time. Bizarre stuff as usual.

Here you, I never ever....you look again

2 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I checked the time in case it was late night in Thailand but it's about 5pm so he must've started early 

You need to get a fukig life. C U crapin

On 20/01/2022 at 08:41, Bairnardo said:

This is one way to try and retain some dignity in the face of such a disastrous performance.

Thankfully the internet has seen "lolololol fishing for bites caught a few!!!!" before.

I've not once trotted out that witless metaphor about fishing for bites.

I'd just quite enjoyed calling out some of the rubbish regularly posted in there.

Any embarrassing reactions from excitable little twerps like yourself, are quite incidental.

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I may do many things whilst inebriated but I can assure one thing I have not done is go on an online football forum and accuse someone's father of shagging a man who has been missing for years.

I'll grant you that, but I only meant the early drinking.

21 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

https://www.theage.com.au/world/asia/thailand-allows-marijuana-to-be-grown-at-home-in-asian-first-20220126-p59rf2.html?btis