Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

17 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Big Gus has just had a dig at him. Not sure he should be getting involved in a discussion about being creepy round teenagers...

Apologies if I'm wrong but was it Big Gus who posted something about lusting over some lassie working at a pie shop who, it turned out was about 14?

1 hour ago, ArabAuslander said:

Politics for Ali is having another Heads Gone this evening

He's been deleting but here's another still on Google, the one on the left. Rat arsed.

image.thumb.png.fc19aa5b20e7efe5723fc00e97d52c78.png

Edited by welshbairn

[mention=8416]oaksoft[/mention] doubling down on the James Jon Venables thread on his idea that all children who break the law in any way should spend the rest of their lives on a prison island.

Appears to have accused multiple posters of being convicted criminals which is cool.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

@oaksoft doubling down on the Jon Venables thread on his idea that all children who break the law in any way should spend the rest of their lives on a prison island.

If this could be combined with Danny Lennon's vision for detaining talented young footballers on an island then the only possible outcome would be lower crime rates and international football success. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

To be fair, the "heads gone" title belongs with those who are frothing about my view that you put victims rights before criminals.

In case I wasn't clear enough - all convicted criminals of any age can get in the sea for all I care. I'm only ever interested in victims.

I hope you don't own a Windows device. 

Bill Gates was arrested in 1975 for driving without a license and speeding.

He was arrested for a second time in 1977 for driving without a license and not stopping at a stop sign.

Have you been unfairly dismissed from employment with Oaksoft and it wasn't your fault? Were you under the age of criminal responsibility when he tried to ship you to St Kilda for not waiting for the green man? Can you afford not to find out if you could be due £££'s in compensation???

Dial 0800-HEADS-GONE now!

Edited by williemillersmoustache

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

In case I wasn't clear enough - all convicted criminals of any age can get in the sea for all I care. I'm only ever interested in victims.

Most folk at some point in their life have broken a law, either knowingly or not. Can you say with 100% certainty that you haven't, or was it just a case that you weren't caught at the particular time and thus avoided a conviction?

Edited by Futureboy

Just now, Futureboy said:

Most folk have at some point in their life have broken a law, either knowingly or not. Can you say with 100% certainty that you haven't, or was it just a case that you weren't caught at the particular time and thus avoided a conviction?

And if not, they will in the future. Why take the chance on missed convictions past, present or future, just jail/murder everycunt