Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

4 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:
6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:
I would comment but I'm busy deleting every post in the Covid thread that wasn't made by someone with medical qualifications. See you in six months.

I think you would be better nuking the thread from orbit, just to be sure

AHH but does he have any nuclear qualifications to do that?  Or perhaps even an astrophysicist?

Edited by strichener

7 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

5.3 million views for that thread. Scary stuff. Tonight is the first time I remember looking at it since about March 2020 when Covid was all new and fashionable. I'm in no rush to head back, I'll be honest.

In fairness around 80% of those views have probably came from the core six or so posters who seemingly can't live without that thread, very odd behaviour 

4 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

In fairness around 80% of those views have probably came from the core six or so posters who seemingly can't live without that thread, very odd behaviour 

please, give respect and use their correct title 'arseholes'.

Anyone familiar with the oeuvre of big Bobby (talking about which celebrities like being "shagged up the arse" and getting very mad about Aberdeen) will be unsurprised by his outburst. But that's a career ender, if he's any self respect he'd never show his face in these parts again

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

Anyone familiar with the oeuvre of big Bobby (talking about which celebrities like being "shagged up the arse" and getting very mad about Aberdeen) will be unsurprised by his outburst. But that's a career ender, if he's any self respect he'd never show his face in these parts again

What?

26 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's considerably better than anything in the Politics section though.

I quite like the covid thread. Good way to let off steam.

Mind you I also like Celine Dion, Taylor Swift and Genesis so I'm not sure my judgment can be trusted. 🤣

image.thumb.jpeg.aecab374f9efbbd1d563cb9fcf14accd.jpeg

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

The Airdrie fan just keeps going. Some desperate "oh yeah I'm sure supporting Rico Quitongo over this will end world hunger" vibes being thrown around this morning. 

I've been viewing that thread (obviously) with a constant cringe for the last 24-48 hours, I cant bring myself to post!

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I've been viewing that thread (obviously) with a constant cringe for the last 24-48 hours, I cant bring myself to post!

I can't engage with him either. It's chronic. Plus I'm also engaged with the fella who is sanctifying the Section B and there's only so much I can eyeroll at my own fanbase in 24 hours...

Some St Johnstone fans going full Lovejoy about last night's flare incident. Can't remember who it was defending throwing lumps at an opposing fan in a wheelchair because he and his carer were winding them up, a few years back mind..

Edited by welshbairn

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Some St Johnstone fans going full Lovejoy about last night's flare incident. Can't remember who it was defending throwing lumps at an opposing fan in a wheelchair because he and his carer were winding them up, a few years back mind..

Flares/ Smoke bombs are terrible when both clubs have the same club colour imo.