Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

3 hours ago, Empty It said:
5 hours ago, ICTChris said:
A previous poster was renowned for his middle-aged man overly friendly uncomfortable creepiness with women, especially on here.  He worked in Customs at a Scottish airport and on one occasion he recognised the name of a female poster on here on a list of incoming passengers.  He then went and bought a box of Maltesers and stood waiting to present them to her at the Nothing To Declare section that everyone walks through. 

Was this the same guy that apparently sniffed some lassies hair at the football when she was sitting in front of him?

Malteser incident was a certain Pagan killie fan, the hair sniffer was a Clyde fan. Think hair sniffer also secretly took a photo too.

7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've seen you argue with him all over the board and constantly bring up that xxx-tentacion boy. 

He's been banned and yet here you are again bringing some deid rapper up. 

Ooft, an even bigger stretch IMO. Although I will respectfully bow to your significantly superior experience as a person who bounces around the board having the same arguments with the same characters and boring everyone to tears with it. 

9 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Ooft, an even bigger stretch IMO. Although I will respectfully bow to your significantly superior experience as a person who bounces around the board having the same arguments with the same characters and boring everyone to tears with it. 

Try not to detach completely when people point out your behaviour. Nice to bring it to the sufficient topic though. 

3 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Malteser incident was a certain Pagan killie fan, the hair sniffer was a Clyde fan. Think hair sniffer also secretly took a photo too.

IIRC Swampy turned that into a glorious meme (before he himself turned into a fucking nutcase) 

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Just posting here because I know he was such a big fan of this thread but sorry to have to announce that once again we've lost P&B's finest mind. Hopefully off to spend more time at the beach!

image.png.980abfbbd1dfa5594b6b3f8abf9d68da.png

Find them at number 12 in the Marketplace of Ideas. Bring yer facts & logic.