Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Speaks wonders that it's two fans from the winning side of the glasgow derby that got emptied (MJC & Stomzy), imagine not being able to beat your rivals without making a rip roaring c**t of yourself.

If you add in GordonS's comment about "bead rattlers", you could make that 3...

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Gordon posted earlier in the year or late last year about something happening in his life that made him extremely angry. He seems to have carried that on to the point where I was genuinely uncomfortable reading some of the things he put in his posts. Hopefully this does him some good.

Not been on here since early yesterday evening but he seemed to have aimed some sort of meltdown my way last night about the coloured circles. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1e208c25c2b2db698233eb7b8d667b85.jpeg

I think @GordonS has struggled to grasp that the dots are given for spamming the entire forum daily with countless long, pompous pishposts and an abject failure to use the multi-quote function. There’s also his casual use of derogatory, bigoted phrases and smugly defending their use, and also (alleged) bullshit claims of generous donations to lower league clubs whilst football was suspended. 

Edited by 8MileBU

5 minutes ago, milton75 said:

I get mixed up sometimes. Is MJC the idiot who is a Rangers fan but says he's a Motherwell fan?

Edit - if so, what did the buffoon do?

He doesn't seem to be a Rangers fan really. The 'Well done Rangers, YOU ARE THE PEEPUL' bit was too performative and blatant to be anything genuine, and seemed to be his idea of a great wind-up.

I'm assuming he was just being his usual tedious self, but once too often. IIRC, one of his last posts was responded to by a mod with a Donald Trump gif that had the words 'Word Salad' on it, if that helps.

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Probably Rab.

Improved it for a while, then it declined with all his aliases, then improved again

Definitely Rab B Nesbit. 

An absolute fruitloop. 

Grim seems to be still active with Spartans. 

Interesting that it manifested in different ways but all 3 of today's banees suffered the same affliction of posting on here despite clearly despising the site and most posters (and the coloured circles!), a very mutual feeling. Once you get to that stage it's surely just a matter of time before you get binned 

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Who was the last poster whose banning made a significant difference to the forum?

Struggling to remember their user names, but there was Jimmy who said he'd make your family burn alive while you were forced to watch, and there was a right wing picture frame maker who was very funny as well. Both sad losses to the forum imo.

18 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Who was the last poster whose banning made a significant difference to the forum?

#perthshire

His various fun loving aliases being banned are a reminder that man is a harsh and unforgiving beast, and that we live in a cruel and unfriendly world.