Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Wait, are you suggesting there’s actually folk out there who are feeling miserable because they were given a few coloured circles on an Internet forum?

IMG_3606.jpg

Christ knows how many red dots I’ve been given on the Covid thread.

I am spared any negative feelings by the knowledge that the people handing them out are rabbit-hole-dwelling arseholes and that I am in the right (early fatality calculations aside!).

Edited by Granny Danger

I get the impression that @SANTAN is a bit ignorant about sectarianism and most things in Scotland so thought it was just the usual jovial football banter without having ever being to a football game here. Hoping he just got a temporary ban, there are a lot worse and I can't be arsed guessing what his next username will be.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I get the impression that @SANTAN is a bit ignorant about sectarianism and most things in Scotland so thought it was just the usual jovial football banter without having ever being to a football game here. Hoping he just got a temporary ban, there are a lot worse and I can't be arsed guessing what his next username will be.

Pish.

Gordon posted earlier in the year or late last year about something happening in his life that made him extremely angry. He seems to have carried that on to the point where I was genuinely uncomfortable reading some of the things he put in his posts. Hopefully this does him some good.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Sorry, but you’re way off the mark here, Santan was a complete loser who will be missed by precisely no one.

At least he had the honesty to say he was trolling on the first day he joined with his new name, or shortly after. You're right though, that pm merited instant sacking.