Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

Anyone who is giving more red coloured than green coloured circles should have the ability to award any coloured circles removed from them. The P&B World does not need negative, trolling arseholes who delight in making other people feel miserable. @Div @Tynierose @Bully Wee Villa @keithgy

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

@SANTAN begging for a banning there. Who said they're only coloured circles?

What do you mean? Sending someone 6 asterisks in a row is a bannable offence? I wouldn't have thought so considering the guy who received the message sent me abusive PMS with asterisks in them. 

What do you mean? Sending someone 6 asterisks in a row is a bannable offence? I wouldn't have thought so considering the guy who received the message sent me abusive PMS with asterisks in them. 

Think it’s absolutely clear what the asterisks relate to. Congratulations on outing yourself as a small minded, bigoted fuckwit, if it wasn’t already clear before.

Just now, Adam said:

Think it’s absolutely clear what the asterisks relate to. Congratulations on outing yourself as a small minded, bigoted fuckwit, if it wasn’t already clear before.

Grow up.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Yeah, you’re the cretin PMing bigoted shite and I’m the one that needs to grow up.

Utterly tragic.

Cretin is worse than asterisks. Play nice now. 

Edited by SANTAN

Cretin is worse than asterisks. Play nice now. 

Absolutely everyone knows what word you were alluding to. One can only wonder what sort of abuse you would have meted out had your team actually lost.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Absolutely everyone knows what word you were alluding to. One can only wonder what sort of abuse you would have meted out had your team actually lost.

@SDG2 is a big boy that likes sending asterisks and stalking my page on a daily basis so forgive me for returning the favour. I'm sure he wouldn't call it abuse. 

[mention=80837]SDG2[/mention] is a big boy that likes sending asterisks and stalking my page on a daily basis so forgive me for returning the favour. I'm sure he wouldn't call it abuse. 

It doesn’t exactly put you in a favourable position when you run crying when people call you a right winged Unionist.

Edit: and for what it’s worth, I consider it abuse and have heard it used in a derogatory way against myself multiple times in the past. But it’s OK, you don’t think calling someone a f****n is unacceptable and you also believe the person on the receiving end probably wouldn’t either.

15 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

@SDG2 is a big boy that likes sending asterisks and stalking my page on a daily basis so forgive me for returning the favour. I'm sure he wouldn't call it abuse. 

You’re telling someone else to grow up then using “he started it” as a justification for your nonsense? Talk about a lack of self awareness. 

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

It doesn’t exactly put you in a favourable position when you run crying when people call you a right winged Unionist.

Edit: and for what it’s worth, I consider it abuse and have heard it used in a derogatory way against myself multiple times in the past. But it’s OK, you don’t think calling someone a f****n is unacceptable and you also believe the person on the receiving end probably wouldn’t either.

I never called someone that. I've said the poster I sent asterisks to has also sent me asterisks in the past, they red dot every one of my posts and called me more asterisks when Rangers have lost. 

I've merely returned the favour as for the first part of your post - lmao there it is. 

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You’re telling someone else to grow up then using “he started it” as a justification for your nonsense? Talk about a lack of self awareness. 

Grow up mate. 

I never called someone that. I've said the poster I sent asterisks to has also sent me asterisks in the past, they red dot every one of my posts and called me more asterisks when Rangers have lost. 
I've merely returned the favour as for the first part of your post - lmao there it is. 

You obviously did, whatever way you want to shit house this, you meant to call someone a f****n. Whether the Mods agree or not is their bag, but to me, and I would assume the rest of the board, you have outed yourself as a small minded, bigoted fuckwit.

Just now, Adam said:

You obviously did, whatever way you want to shit house this, you meant to call someone a f****n. Whether the Mods agree or not is their bag, but to me, and I would assume the rest of the board, you have outed yourself as a small minded, bigoted fuckwit.

No, I meant to put asterisks, you're not meant to try and circumvent the asterisks system like you are doing btw. Please stop doing this, some people might be upset by the language you're using.