Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

6 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Yes, I'm sure jamm knows exactly what was said in all of them, and downvoted all at once despite visiting forum many times over the days involved. 

Can't win with you clowns

Red dots are a finite resource on Pie and Bovril. Occasionally you have to bookmark certain posts and come back to them later. We’ve all done it.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Much better to make up stories about murdering dogs instead.

I've got good music playing in the background.  I've got an outside toilet. I've got banana's and love hanging from the trees.

I've stories of killing dogs and people.

All fictional, I really live and love ma wee dug, his name is Somerset. I walk him doon the sands ken. Brings a tear to my eye ever time a see him run, ken. It reminds me when my grandfather (I never met) fought the Koreans. He never came back.......Fucked of to Singapore for a new life. Gran got a telegram "Aye? Seeya"  

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

I've got good music playing in the background.  I've got an outside toilet. I've got banana's and love hanging from the trees.

I've stories of killing dogs and people.

All fictional, I really live and love ma wee dug, his name is Somerset. I walk him doon the sands ken. Brings a tear to my eye ever time a see him run, ken. It reminds me when my grandfather (I never met) fought the Koreans. He never came back.......Fucked of to Singapore for a new life. Gran got a telegram "Aye? Seeya"  

What absolute gibberish is this?

1 hour ago, Thorongil said:

What absolute gibberish is this?

I don't think you know who are posting this, I would delete. It could only get worse!!

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Low rent posters coming for the guy who’s sent me more tunes than Shazam. You hate to see it.

Always together, not like brothers or sisters....twins man

7 hours ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I mean you literally went through my posts downvoting them, just because I didn't agree with something you stead. 

You used to go through and down vote any post Dundee fans made in the St Johnstone topic, you whiny wee bitch. 

16 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Past few pages of The SSB thread is worth a read

I now know more about Charlie Adam's sister's pants than I would ever have thought possible.

Edited by BFTD
Charlie's Adam's? Good grief.