Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That's what Supras would've said too! Although he'd have been more specific.

Looks like you aren't getting an answer from the big man about your post BTW  :lol:

He’s just given him an answer. Not a reason. But an answer. Rumours that Cosgrove DM’d threatening to kick c***s in are yet to be confirmed.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

He’s just given him an answer. Not a reason. But an answer. Rumours that Cosgrove DM’d threatening to kick c***s in are yet to be confirmed.

I've still no idea what he said in the first place.

Can't have been worse than the terrible, terrible stuff DA Baracus said that got him actual mentions on the programme.

Div is a decent bloke, got a lot of time for him, he has confirmed it was him who deleted it. I've PM'd him for a little clarification, but I won't be putting any answer I get into the public domain.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is closed. Sorry for disappointing some Falkirk fans, as far from being a heads gone it's ended up a damp squib. ;)

10 minutes ago, Ric said:

Div is a decent bloke, got a lot of time for him, he has confirmed it was him who deleted it. I've PM'd him for a little clarification, but I won't be putting any answer I get into the public domain.

As far as I'm concerned the matter is closed. Sorry for disappointing some Falkirk fans, as far from being a heads gone it's ended up a damp squib. ;)

That's such a shame as I was just about to reply.

Perhaps it is for the best.

1 minute ago, sophia said:

That's such a shame as I was just about to reply.

Another opportunity wasted. I'm beginning to think you are incapable of saying "the normalisation of 70s and 80s sexual abuse by notable public figures is a bad thing".

27 minutes ago, Ric said:

What a fucking shitebag.

18 hours ago, Ric said:

As @J_Stewartstated above, I'd like to add the word snivelling.

55 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As @J_Stewartstated above, I'd like to add the word snivelling.

A tad unfair, imo.

For anyone wondering, Div has decided not to provide me with an answer, so there is no ability for me to broadcast such a message whether I wanted to or not.

Edit: I see Marshmallo is absolutely raging as always.

Edited by Ric