Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

On 26/07/2021 at 21:42, SANTAN said:

I don't think it's of good taste to nominate someone you're arguing with at that moment.

8 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Imagine losing your head at 9am on a Monday morning after your second team won the night before.. For context, I disliked one of his posts a couple of days ago, he logs in today and starts downvoting random posts in the gaming section from me so I just clicked on his page and returned the favour, he sends me this... 

40 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I think you're making these rules up as you go along. 

It's in the small print somewhere... Either way I think everyone aside from the guy with the detached head can agree that sending abusive DMs is a sure sign of such detachment. 

Interesting that the screenshot of the DM has disappeared...as was the raging response to the nomination, mods helping someone save face a bit imo. 

Edited by SANTAN

44 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

It's in the small print somewhere... Either way I think everyone aside from the guy with the detached head can agree that sending abusive DMs is a sure sign of such detachment. 

Interesting that the screenshot of the DM has disappeared...as was the raging response to the nomination, mods helping someone save face a bit imo. 

You seem to to have worked yourself up into a bit of a lather yourself tbqh

Ayr thread is ready to go.

Thumper calling someone a racist because they said they think their strikers names (Afolabi - Adeloye) would be difficult to say when drunk.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ayr thread is ready to go.

Thumper calling someone a racist because they said they think their strikers names (Afolabi - Adeloye) would be difficult to say when drunk.

I really thought they would be too busy giving us dogs abuse, and rightly so, that's what being the smaller team in a rivalry should be about, but no they decide to erupt into Civil War instead. We really should have given them some tickets to calm them down.

3 hours ago, SANTAN said:

Still showing for me? Suspect warning points will be dished out for it though, or a banhammering if the IP address has previous.

4 hours ago, SANTAN said:

To be honest I think screenshotting that kind of stuff is fair game. It's weird that abuse in a pm is different from a public post when nearly all of us are anonymous anyway, but it is. If red dots bother somebody they should just waste their time responding in kind. 

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Add me to the if you want to send abusive DMs you should be exposed party.

Is it visible for you? 

Definitely a strange thing to be doing at 9am when your second team has won the night before! 

ETA- After discussing the rules earlier would it be fair to say if you don't actually @ the mentioned person in this thread when calling them out you're a certified shitebag? 

Edited by SANTAN

Is it visible for you? 
Definitely a strange thing to be doing at 9am when your second team has won the night before! 
ETA- After discussing the rules earlier would it be fair to say if you don't actually @ the mentioned person in this thread when calling them out you're a certified shitebag? 
Probably. But FWIW the @ feature doesn't work on the app.

Is it visible for you? 
I can't see any screenshots of DMs although I agree that you've shat it by not @ing him, only resolution is Ruel St with the mothers.

48 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Is it visible for you? 

This changes everything. ^^^

image.png.d7d0b0be6050bf83f56258e78e7859e9.png

Edited by welshbairn