Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Pepp, doing Pepp things, in the Countries Greatest Sportsman thread. Sent to the cooler for a 7 day stretch by a bemused Mod, have placed a bulk popcorn order for next Sunday.

Looked in All Other Sports and tried searching for it but can’t find this thread anywhere. Has it be taken down?

Would quoting others posts on a thread and encouraging others to "upvote" them in order to "cancel the downvotes" of another poster, whom you religiously "downvote" every single day of your life, be regarded as a "heads gone" or is it more of "head has been in orbit for quite some time now"?

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Not sure how you’ve managed to get your wires crossed here. You were obviously just trying to get a bit of background into the goings-on and chat surrounding BSC so I was looking for someone to cancel the downvotes given to your posts by the kiddy-on Falkirk fan and all round clown known as @Marshmallo which is who I was referring to as an imbecile. 

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Would quoting others posts on a thread and encouraging others to "upvote" them in order to "cancel the downvotes" of another poster, whom you religiously "downvote" every single day of your life, be regarded as a "heads gone" or is it more of "head has been in orbit for quite some time now"?

“doesn’t even have anything to do with you”. 

Imbecile. Added to my ignore list. 

Enjoy your night m8 😄

23 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

“doesn’t even have anything to do with you”. 

Imbecile. Added to my ignore list. 

Enjoy your night m8 😄

That's the whole premise of this thread, m8. If you see a heads gone you put it in here, it doesn't have anything to do with me. 

You've used that "enjoy your night m8" patter incorrectly as well. I would like to apologise, I said you should move on from religiously red dotting Marshmallow every day like a sad wee lunatic but it appears that is about your level.

28 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

That's the whole premise of this thread, m8. If you see a heads gone you put it in here, it doesn't have anything to do with me. 

You've used that "enjoy your night m8" patter incorrectly as well. I would like to apologise, I said you should move on from religiously red dotting Marshmallow every day like a sad wee lunatic but it appears that is about your level.

Maybe he thought you were a fanny poster and needed taken down a peg?