Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

I always wondered if there was a God, and now I know there is.
And it’s me.
Thought you'd have been the staunchest atheist going. Surely no God would give you the stupidest name anyone has ever heard?

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:
I always wondered if there was a God, and now I know there is.
And it’s me.

Thought you'd have been the staunchest atheist going. Surely no God would give you the stupidest name anyone has ever heard?

S88D.gif

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Pepps latest alias, pretending to be a Celtic fan from the South of Scotland, outing himself after 24 hours as he can't help himself when it comes to Transgender people & Nicola Sturgeon.

Has that last one been emptied, or is this a new backup for when the inevitable happens?

He must really hate this site, considering the time and effort put in to disrupting it.

Just now, BFTD said:

Has that last one been emptied, or is this a new backup for when the inevitable happens?

He must really hate this site, considering the time and effort put in to disrupting it.

Baptiste Borgeous got emptied apparently so this one replaced it to sit aside HalfCutNinja, he appears to be adopting dual alias tactics now.

What happened to Ira? 
If he doesn't come back as "The real Ira" then his patter is worse than expected. 
That would be utterly brilliant. Perhaps the only remotely amusing thing he'll ever have done.

He provoked Tynie into binning him with a bit of a breakdown over the various bigots, losers and transphobes on the Politics forum

• 3 weeks later...