Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

The arse cheeks are really going to town over on the Rangers thread, over several days.

They really are the exact same thing arent they?

One of my favourite tv sketch bits of recent times is the Mitchell and Webb ‘are we the baddies’ one. Do old firm fans ever have that realisation? Specifically the ones who dance about on camera singing about being up to their knees in catholic blood or monstrosities dancing about singing about how they’d rather be from pakistan than catholic? 

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

One of my favourite tv sketch bits of recent times is the Mitchell and Webb ‘are we the baddies’ one. Do old firm fans ever have that realisation? Specifically the ones who dance about on camera singing about being up to their knees in catholic blood or monstrosities dancing about singing about how they’d rather be from pakistan than catholic

I shouldn't be, but I'm frankly shocked that still gets an outing.

The absolute dregs of humanity claiming superiority over others based on race/religion. Standard.

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The arse cheeks are really going to town over on the Rangers thread, over several days.

They really are the exact same thing arent they?

Pretty tame so far imo.

23 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

One of my favourite tv sketch bits of recent times is the Mitchell and Webb ‘are we the baddies’ one. Do old firm fans ever have that realisation? Specifically the ones who dance about on camera singing about being up to their knees in catholic blood or monstrosities dancing about singing about how they’d rather be from pakistan than catholic? 

You're only talking about one set of fans there although I do think Rangers fans know they're the bad guys they consciously play up to the fact that they're heels. 

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

You're only talking about one set of fans there although I do think Rangers fans know they're the bad guys they consciously play up to the fact that they're heels. 

Im just quoting the stuff ive seen from saturday, but i mean you could sit here and rhyme off all the stuff the other arse cheek has done and its much of a muchness. 

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im just quoting the stuff ive seen from saturday, but i mean you could sit here and rhyme off all the stuff the other arse cheek has done and its much of a muchness. 

The rather be a  than a stuff was standard fare from Celtic fans when I was a lad.

The Rangers fans in my year at school used to religiously chant "Am blue if I wis green a wid die" to the dance classic "Blue" by Eiffel 65, which is still quite offensive but doesn't bring race or religion into it. Why can't they just be like every body else and call the other side a bunch of c***s?

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The Rangers fans in my year at school used to religiously chant "Am blue if I wis green a wid die" to the dance classic "Blue" by Eiffel 65, which is still quite offensive but doesn't bring race or religion into it. Why can't they just be like every body else and call the other side a bunch of c***s?

Am I missing something here because I don't see why that is offensive.

34 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Am I missing something here because I don't see why that is offensive.

Is saying you'd rather be dead than a Celtic fan not quite offensive to Celtic fans? Maybe its not, I figured that was the main aim of the song though, to offend/annoy the other side.

On 13/04/2021 at 14:26, Snafu said:

He'll eventually get banned so might as well drop all this in here. Classic Pep.

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (1) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (2) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (3) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (4) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (5) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (6) (COVID-19).png

Screenshot_2021-01-15 Coronavirus (7) (COVID-19).png

2041171708_Screenshot_2021-01-15Coronavirus(8)(COVID-19).thumb.png.154b90a1b70c4511b715c06665336bf1.png791109141_Screenshot_2021-01-15Coronavirus(9)CraigKillie(COVID-19).thumb.png.e693f36c42eca532c1c72a9684eb581f.png

It was at this point he realised he'd f**ked up.

It was at this moment he knew he f'd up - GIF on Imgur

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but qualifications in statistics would be no use in analyising the 
R rate, qualifications in virology or epidemiology are what is relevant there. Also, a Phd in Statistics would also be of zero use without access to the relevant data anyway. 

If actual virologists and epidemiologists who have access to and have analysed the relevant data tell you what the R number is, having a qualification in numbers doesn't qualify you to question it. 

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Is saying you'd rather be dead than a Celtic fan not quite offensive to Celtic fans? Maybe its not, I figured that was the main aim of the song though, to offend/annoy the other side.

I doubt it? I imagine Falkirk fans probably say the same about Fifers and Hearts about Hibs etc etc etc. Seems pretty tame, imo!

32 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Not that I have a dog in this fight, but qualifications in statistics would be no use in analyising the 
R rate, qualifications in virology or epidemiology are what is relevant there. Also, a Phd in Statistics would also be of zero use without access to the relevant data anyway. 

If actual virologists and epidemiologists who have access to and have analysed the relevant data tell you what the R number is, having a qualification in numbers doesn't qualify you to question it. 

Dont worry mate, i’ll let you into a secret, everyone just hated that guy pep, he was a complete arsehole who basically ruined several threads and made up the most fantastical stories. He was essentially the biggest walter mitty on the site and constantly made an arse of himself. But dont worry you dont have a dog in this fight and you joined after he was punted so you won’t have been subjected to it.