Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The P&B 5s need resurrected to out all the weirdos on here these days. 

The 5s were tremendous fun. 

• Watching certain folk with big gubs showing up and them ending up being literal high-school weans who wouldn't say boo to a goose.
  • Having a laugh at who was actually a sound c**t and who, like their online persona, was a wrongun.
  • Bringing in a random user from the site and them turning out to be absolutely fucking hopeless to the point you block them.
  • Clyde Kid bringing an actual Clyde player as a ringer (Roumauld Bouadji, a name I'd have never remembered had it not been for CK and his relentless romantic pursuit of him)
  • The annual day out of the Kingdom for the Fifers, watching them marvel at such modern miracles as indoor plumbing and central heating.
  • The full upstairs of Walkabout being taken over, sometimes during an international tournament and everyone involved joining in with the Mexican national anthem as if anyone fucking knew it.

Absolutely halcyon days.

2 minutes ago, Abby Normal said:

Said it before but I’ve twice randomly bumped into/been accosted by people who identified me by their P&B general knowledge. 

Not difficult to identify someone wearing a blood splattered B&M cape with one finger hanging off tbf. 

4 minutes ago, Abby Normal said:

This stops it hanging off.

583175BA-9988-4650-9240-076797B414C4.jpeg

There is no way you/ Mrs Normal bought that for your hand. That has been removed from the dungeon and repurposed.

Edited by 101

Said it before but I’ve twice randomly bumped into/been accosted by people who identified me by their P&B general knowledge. 
Pandarilla and I worked in the same school for about a year before we realised who we were.

I saw but did not reveal myself to Nizzy in Frew's after a Dundee-Thustle game.

18 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Pandarilla and I worked in the same school for about a year before we realised who we were.

I saw but did not reveal myself to Nizzy in Frew's after a Dundee-Thustle game.

I was on a train a couple of years back going from Inverness to Glasgow and the guy across the aisle from me was on his iPad and was on P&B with the St Mirren skin.  Was going to strike up conversation with him but then realised it may have been Law Stud/Stuart Dickson, so I didn't bother.

I was on a train a couple of years back going from Inverness to Glasgow and the guy across the aisle from me was on his iPad and was on P&B with the St Mirren skin.  Was going to strike up conversation with him but then realised it may have been Law Stud/Stuart Dickson, so I didn't bother.
Or Lex?

[emoji2961]

1 hour ago, Abby Normal said:

Same here, albeit not for a while. f**k knows how. I'm sure I do look like a wrong'un, but not that much, surely.

My nightmare is for the boss to walk in one day and say, "so, I just discovered this Pie & Bovril website..."  :shutup

Dicko is a rather portly gent (to put it mildly)

Just now, Billy Jean King said:
31 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Dicko is a rather portly gent (to put it mildly)

Wasn't him then.  Was quite a thin looking fellow.