Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I want to nominate whichever mod shamelessly deleted my how many bullets could you take thread. 

If it was .22s I reckon I could do a fiddy cent.

If it was .50s you'd find me hiding behind whichever of the old firm's stadia were closest so at least it'd take some damage as the round made it's way through it and then through me.

2 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

If it was .50s you'd find me hiding behind whichever of the old firm's stadia were closest so at least it'd take some damage as the round made it's way through it and then through me.

Bold, I went for a modest 7. Apparantly the thread got reported.. I poured some henny out and went outside to throw my trainers over the phone lines. 

Such delicious juxtaposition of people using the latest technology the 21st century has to offer (tablets, smart phones..)  in order to get smashed on a Sunday afternoon and fall out over royalty and religion. 
Can only speak for myself, but owing to a night shift that begins within the hour, no drink has been taken [emoji17]

I will look in on the thread later though...

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Can only speak for myself, but owing to a night shift that begins within the hour, no drink has been taken emoji17.png

I will look in on the thread later though...

Probably never mentioned it but I don’t drink any more (nearly 3 years now). Sundays fairly drag on when you’re sober. 

5 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Don't recognise that username either tbh. I've been away. In prison.

5 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

No. David Martindale.

4 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

4 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Haters gon hate

Sweet Pete back out, rollin' hatin'. 

But by me dat man takin' care of bidness. 

Bidness. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Sweet Pete back out, rollin' hatin'. 

But by me dat man takin' care of bidness. 

Bidness. 

That's a few lines of patter I've put on here over the years that have stuck around longer than I did; bidness, WaffenThinMint is Bible John, scheme goblin are all ones I've seen recently. This is my forum, you're all just guests.