Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

I love the headsgone thread, a place where cranial detachments are brought to the masses and enjoyment follows.  If we can play the post not the poster this time.

For those who don't like this thread, it's simple, don't look at it, don't respond and if you're tagged it's not a tractor beam so feel free not to appear.

Not good enough.

A bullies' charter.

There’s a witch buried on the beach near where I live. Someone has swiped the head from the remains. Quote loser ally a heads gone. 

Good to see the wee man and the Morton man on the dead Greek thread upholding their clubs’ honour and reputations as some of P&B’a most cranially-fluid. 

21 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Don't click on it then,  you're allegedly erudite enough to make an informed choice as to whether you want to enter the thread or not.

Don't invite people to tag those they attack then.

Asking some of the people on here to resist playing the man is likely to be as fruitful as asking them to fly (charter or otherwise).

Ach actually I'm kind of messing about because I'm bored - kind of.

I know this place thrives on piss taking and I'll no doubt have said some not very nice things in posts as well.

There is a bit of a culture though whereby individuals get taken against for whatever reason and then it's open season to make up rubbish about them and goad them into reactions which can then be characterised as "head's gone", "meltdowns", evidence of "seething" etc.

It can be relatively harmless, but it can also sometimes not be.  I don't see threads like this as helping with that, but they're popular, so batter on.  

I think the '"if you don't like it, don't read it" line is pretty lame though, when these threads often rely on summoning the latest poor sod to bear witness.

21 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ach actually I'm kind of messing about because I'm bored - kind of.

I know this place thrives on piss taking and I'll no doubt have said some not very nice things in posts as well.

There is a bit of a culture though whereby individuals get taken against for whatever reason and then it's open season to make up rubbish about them and goad them into reactions which can then be characterised as "head's gone", "meltdowns", evidence of "seething" etc.

It can be relatively harmless, but it can also sometimes not be.  I don't see threads like this as helping with that, but they're popular, so batter on.  

I think the '"if you don't like it, don't read it" line is pretty lame though, when these threads often rely on summoning the latest poor sod to bear witness.

You don't have talk some pish mate.

And that's coming from me !