Queens v Raith

Just looked at the build up to the goal again.
10 (ten!) passes to get the ball to Gozi. The eleventh touch from the Rovers was the one that put it in the net.
Granted there were a couple of rebounds off Queen's players but we still retained possession.😃

His pass to Tumilty is sublime.

It is. I'm talking about the run he had in the second half where he was stopped just as he was about to get a shot off though? He was tearing the queen's players inside out down on the side closest to the camera.

It is. I'm talking about the run he had in the second half where he was stopped just as he was about to get a shot off though? He was tearing the queen's players inside out down on the side closest to the camera.

That was a class wee run, think the commentator said something like it deserved a goal at the end if I remember right

That was a class wee run, think the commentator said something like it deserved a goal at the end if I remember right
I think he said it would have been puskas worthy if he had scored. It was similar to what ethan Ross did earlier in the season against Alloa, without the goal at the end. That's why I find it baffling it wasn't included in the highlights.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

I think he said it would have been puskas worthy if he had scored. It was similar to what ethan Ross did earlier in the season against Alloa, without the goal at the end. That's why I find it baffling it wasn't included in the highlights.

It was said that the highlights were provided by QOS, in which case it seems that they have concentrated on their own play.

QoS  supplied the whole game. As the game goes on, notes are taken to pull stuff out for a 6-10 minute package - trying to show clips in an unbiased way. It was just missed as it wasn’t a direct shot on goal. Apologies but sometimes these things happen when you do a highlights package for every game home and away and try to get them out at the earliest possible time. 

Edited by Roath Raver

4 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

QoS  supplied the whole game. As the game goes on, notes are taken to pull stuff out for a 6-10 minute package - trying to show clips in an unbiased way. It was just missed as it wasn’t a direct shot on goal. Apologies but sometimes these things happen when you do a highlights package for every game home and away and try to get them out at the earliest possible time. 

Apologise for nothing. 

The RaithTV team do a great job, widely appreciated. 

He said it would have been goal of the season.

Wasn't having a go. As ebanda says you guys do a fantastic job. I see it's been posted on twitter now as well.

14 hours ago, embow said:

Just looked at the build up to the goal again.
10 (ten!) passes to get the ball to Gozi. The eleventh touch from the Rovers was the one that put it in the net.
Granted there were a couple of rebounds off Queen's players but we still retained possession.😃

Some folk on here say you can't play football on Queens "terrible" pitch.

10 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Some folk on here say you can't play football on Queens "terrible" pitch.

I don't think anyone is saying it is terrible but it's not suited to fast passing football, according to McGlynn in his post match interview on Rover's website; he  says the passing move leading to the goal was despite the surface and it restricted our movement during the game.

I don't think anyone is saying it is terrible but it's not suited to fast passing football, according to McGlynn in his post match interview on Rover's website; he  says the passing move leading to the goal was despite the surface and it restricted our movement during the game.

Dont worry mate, I and lots of other Queens fans think it is a terrible surface as well. Sooner it gets ripped up & replaced the better. Adversely affects every game that’s played on it