Queens v Raith

So... that's a choice. 
I'm going to assume Kieran MacDonald and Lewis Vaughan were ruled out and McGlynn worked backwards from there.
Armstrong needs to go in at left back, so giving him a wing back role should give him the best chance. That means Davidson (or Cooney, I suppose) has to come in to make up a back three. 
Vaughan dropping out completely makes a huge difference to the attack, especially without Gullan. I think Kennedy has to be in there to provide the dynamism and the movement behind Ugwu. You could make the argument for Duku, but they've been much of a muchness for months. 
And King? Well, King provides... something? Presumably he's in there again to play the Matthews role, but we've seen absolutely nothing to suggest he can. Maybe tonight's the night... 
Suspect it will be Musonda at left back rather than a back 3.

Yeah, you're both probably right. Wishful thinking from me, possibly. I hate seeing centre backs converted to full back when there's a winger available. 

Too many flashbacks to last season as Dave McKay did his best at right back when Grant Anderson was kicking his heels. Just really limits our attack. 

Jones from the bench when Fitzpatrick blows his chance starting is a good prospect.

Good to see Vaughan is out* as he looked sharp the other night and is an obvious threat. Hopefully get the win.

* Though not from a footballing point of view. The poor guy isn't crocked again is he?

That’s a disaster of a starting line-up. Not really anyone’s fault either, just injuries starting to mount up. Even Tait on the bench I presume is left out after going off with a knock on Saturday.

Pretty convinced we’re losing now.

Jones from the bench when Fitzpatrick blows his chance starting is a good prospect.

Good to see Vaughan is out* as he looked sharp the other night and is an obvious threat. Hopefully get the win.

* Though not from a footballing point of view. The poor guy isn't crocked again is he?
Probably wont risk Vaughan on that s@#thole of a pitch you lot have.

2 minutes ago, Paco said:

That’s a disaster of a starting line-up. Not really anyone’s fault either, just injuries starting to mount up. Even Tait on the bench I presume is left out after going off with a knock on Saturday.

Aye, I'd say try and keep it tight and nick one on the break somehow, but that's not in this side's locker.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

There's been nothing to suggest he's injured. 

He's been very clear that he's being protected a lot more this time around. He was on Kenny Crawford's podcast talking about how he was fizzing to be "dropped" for the Morton game, but McGlynn was resting him for the derby. 

I suspect they'll only want him playing one game a week. I am a little concerned that he isn't on the bench, though. That could indicate an issue. 

Probably just resting him. He's played alot of football the past few weeks.

6 minutes ago, Paco said:

Ach, stop teasing .....

3 minutes ago, Paco said:

Exactly this. Horrible looking line up and I have no faith in us getting anything from the game now. However, looking at the bench, there is nothing I would change with the starting line up based on what he have available.

Really is dreadful luck that we had our best performance in years against Dunfermline and then have been missing at least 2 from that side every game since. 4 from that team missing tonight.

Would be great if King could finally show something tonight.