The Almighty Hibernian FC’s European Tour 2021/22

Les Cabbage

That was frustrating as f**k, the pessimist in me feels like that was our chance and it reeks of Dnipro/Molde where we battered them at home without getting the win and it’ll be a different game over there.

We pretty much battered them both halves really, Doyle-Hayes rightly got the man of the match, like others have said, a lot of McGeouch energy about him, probably a bit more direct too and Kyle Magennis is a different player this season and it’s lovely to see that we didn’t just blow £175k or whatever for no reason.

Will need to see them again but Nisbet and Mackay should have scored and possibly should have been a penalty on Boyle? 

Based on the 90 we’re the better side but we all know it doesn’t work like that in Europe and I don’t fancy us over there, but a good performance from us at least.

On 09/08/2021 at 13:10, Lyle Lanley said:

Not sure the guy has quite mastered mind games yet - you need a semblance of truth to cement a lie.

Unless they have improved a lot since the first leg, its a 50/50 tie - regardless of the temperature.

Not sure we’ll be able to handle it in the heat tonight and they’ll surely offer more than they did at ER. Guessing we’ll have mostly the same side and if we go a goal down one of Doidge/Nisbet will come on. 

19 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

No Hanlon tonight.

So if McGregor or Porteous get injured. We are f*****.

Not a fan of that central defensive combination and definitely not ideal in a position where we are lacking depth.

Surely won’t be long before St Johnstone accept our £250k + Drey Wright offer for McCart.

7 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Not a fan of that central defensive combination and definitely not ideal in a position where we are lacking depth.

Surely won’t be long before St Johnstone accept our £250k + Drey Wright offer for McCart.

Doidge out too.

We are going out tonight. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Enjoy - meal with the missus, or just a couple of jars?

Couple of tequila’s for me before I come on here later this evening and moan again. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley