The Almighty Hibernian FC’s European Tour 2021/22

Les Cabbage

10 hours ago, FortescueFotheringhamSmyth said:

FT: Bohs 2, PAOK 1.

Unfortunate late concession.

Still, there's hope. I'd say Bohs will concede fewer in Greece than Sainties will in Istanbul.

Dublin would be a good trip. A lot safer than Greece... Unless you resemble Brian Rattigan or Del Boy Hutch.

I doubt whether Bohs would sell any away tickets (officially or otherwise). They were playing in the Aviva last night, but everyone was c. 2 metres apart. I think it was sold out on that basis.

Edited by JamesM82

12 hours ago, JamesM82 said:

I doubt whether Bohs would sell any away tickets (officially or otherwise). They were playing in the Aviva last night, but everyone was c. 2 metres apart. I think it was sold out on that basis.

8000 sell out.. there was a few Greek lads beside us but I'd say they just bought them online like Bohs fans. No official away section and unlikely there will be for next round. To be honest I think we will be well beaten in Greece. Great result last night but I'd be shocked if we progressed

Bookies found their balls at last... 48 hours after pricing-up several Dinamo Sovietski v. FC Novo Mafiosi type ties in Eastern Europe🙄.

It's a "pick 'em" first leg - which is a mite insulting: I thought Hibs would be favs for the home leg. Just about 17/10 each side, with the draw quite tight at 23/10. 

There are no "To Qualify" prices on Oddschecker and none on any bookie website I've looked at, which is dickless beyond belief.

Doyle-Hayes understandably  starts, Alex Gogic understandably doesn't, and Josh Doig is on the bench. The last I heard, the chairmen of Watford and Burnley had scheduled a knife-fight in an underground car park over the right to buy his contract for thirty squillion quid. What happened to that?

6 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

We've edged it, but they look dangerous and will be a different side over there. 

Need a lead to take over.

Agree. Needed to take one of the chances we made, although Stevenson was painfully unlucky with his effort.

I’d get Doidge on and hook Murphy.