The Almighty Hibernian FC’s European Tour 2021/22

Les Cabbage

Aye, got no problem, missed the Arsenal game because I’m not a mug and the Raith game because I had covid so this’ll be my first time back at the football since we got papped by Aberdeen.

Hopefully this time I remain in the ground until beyond the 65th minute.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, betting competition said:

HNK Rijeka is a beatable team  

We took them by surprise when we beat them 3-0 there a few years back, but they absolutely fucking murdered us home and away 2 years ago.

Like most Croation sides (including the international team) you don't know what you're going to get until they turn up. They might be rubbish, they might be fantastic. 

I think if Hibs can play to their best form, they can beat them. 

2 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Aye, got no problem, missed the Arsenal game because I’m not a mug and the Raith game because I had covid so this’ll be my first time back at the football since we got papped by Aberdeen.

Hopefully we will get a bigger allocation announced today. 

Should have been a ballot tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hopefully we will get a bigger allocation announced today. 

Should have been a ballot tbh. 

I suspect we will, you’re right like but from a selfish perspective first come first served suits me to a tee as someone who is pretty IT savvy and always managed to get away tickets for games in years gone by.

Do feel for yer auld das who miss out on that basis though, hopefully won’t have to be a thing for much longer.

12 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

I suspect we will, you’re right like but from a selfish perspective first come first served suits me to a tee as someone who is pretty IT savvy and always managed to get away tickets for games in years gone by.

Do feel for yer auld das who miss out on that basis though, hopefully won’t have to be a thing for much longer.

I was part of the AST scheme before the pandemic started and was perfect to get tickets. Hopefully i'll be able to sign up for this again when away fans are allowed to go. 

Went onto the ticket website at 10 to 3 and got them without issues. Couldn't be arsed doing this for every game this season if restrictions are in still place. 

2 hours ago, SDG2 said:

Only another 2700 tickets on sale tomorrow taking it up to 4700.

Edinburgh council are a bunch of cowboy b*****ds

I’m sure if this was the Rugby we would get more than that. 

8 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

I remember that. Can’t remember why, but I remember your early departure. That was my last game as well before this Thursday.

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I remember that. Can’t remember why, but I remember your early departure. That was my last game as well before this Thursday.

Still one of the best early departure decisions I’ve ever made