Forfar vs East Fife

2 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

We need to improve in all areas but our set pieces were terrible today. Both EF goals came from set pieces and when it comes to attacking from set pieces we never appear threatening.

Have we ever?

Weir's bizarre short corner period had to be the worst.  No mixing it up so every team knew exactly what we were going to do.

What I can't get to grips with, regarding any team at any level, is the complete inability to get a free-kick outside the box up and down to force a save from the keeper.  It is a basic technique that you can actually practice and improve upon. 

First half I thought we were miles ahead of Forfar who looked the poorest team we've played so far this season. The snow really evened things up a bit at the start of the second half and Forfar had a bit of a purple patch including us giving away a goal that really should have the Benny Hill theme tune playing over it in the highlights. As the snow lifted we got back more in control and it was as comfortable a 1 goal win as you're likely to see.

Have Forfar had no commentators on their matches all season? Between that the the pixellot freaking out at not being able to detect the ball in the snow it was a pretty shoddy streaming effort from Forfar I've got to say.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Have Forfar had no commentators on their matches all season? Between that the the pixellot freaking out at not being able to detect the ball in the snow it was a pretty shoddy streaming effort from Forfar I've got to say.

Between the lack of commentary, the awful pixellot, the marked delay between picture and sound that tells you when a goal is scored before it happens visually and our woeful team it has been some season. Roll on getting back in the ground because not sure I would be bothering with this format again.