Cowdenbeath v Elgin City

4 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Should have watched it. Cowden could, should have had several more. Elgin keeper had two excellent saves.

Cheers. Sounds like a much better watch. Unfortunately the games are coming thick and fast. £11 is a very reasonable price for the stream but I can’t afford to watch them all due to the frequency of matches just now.  Trust me to pick the pish games to watch. 
Just glad to hear that the team did so well today after three poor performances . Hopefully a turning point. 

1 hour ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

NO SHOCK THAT ELGIN MANAGE TO LOSE AWAY FROM HOME TO A BOTTOM AREA TEAM YET AGAIN . THINGS NEVER CHANGE WITH ELGIN PLAYING AWAY FROM HOME ! BEEN LIKE THAT FOR YEARS !!

Whenever I think of Elgin City I can always hear the noise of a helicopter approaching in the distance. Go figure. 

13 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

Cheers. Sounds like a much better watch. Unfortunately the games are coming thick and fast. £11 is a very reasonable price for the stream but I can’t afford to watch them all due to the frequency of matches just now.  Trust me to pick the pish games to watch. 
Just glad to hear that the team did so well today after three poor performances . Hopefully a turning point. 

Don’t blame you though. I have a season book and I don’t even watch half the home games. It’s been a really tough watch the games I have seen.

Big win though, takes some pressure off. Hopefully can relax and win another game or 2 soon and put the season to bed. 

20 minutes ago, big al said:

Don’t blame you though. I have a season book and I don’t even watch half the home games. It’s been a really tough watch the games I have seen.

Big win though, takes some pressure off. Hopefully can relax and win another game or 2 soon and put the season to bed. 

Today was the best Cowden have played this year. Players getting tired the last 15mins but we were the best team for the rest of the game. One more win should just about do it. 

That was a wholly unexpected but fantastic 3 points on Saturday.  I've been highly critical of the team/manager the last week or two but if they can maintain that level of performance in the final games then we should be safe.

Imagine we sneak a win tomorrow night - Brechin away to Edinburgh so a win would probably see us 10 points clear.  Crazy.