Prince Philip Deid

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

They were honestly doing that after the first half hour.

I lost interest during about the 4th loop.

Aye it is the worst. They knew the c**t was dying for years but are on a fucking loop like Sky Sports News.

Get proper TV back on and stick that pish on the news channels.

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IMG_20210409_161413.thumb.jpg.8d973ab5541bcbe17d85287ca2c59e8a.jpg

Thread is moving faster than, well, an SUV crashing into a vehicle carrying three people (including a 9-month-old boy) right now so question may already have been asked and/or answered; am I right in thinking that he

• didn't apologise for a pretty remarkably long time after the collision (accident implies that there wasn't someone to blame)
  • that replacement SUV he got within 24/48 hours was pretty fucking expensive, something like £60k - £80k
  • I can't remember but I think they did - eventually - also replace the victims car even if only because at a cynical level they realised how awful it looked to give the doddery twat another toy to break without also helping out the victim
  • when there was finally an official apology it was one of those mealy mouthed "i'm sorry if you feel upset that I smashed my vehicle into yours" deals

I'm actually pretty comfortable with this blanket sycophancy, it's yet another example of the growing desperation of the UK establishment to keep the monarchy relevant when they must know that force feeding this guff to an increasingly disaffected and divided nation will only hasten their demise.  Witness the crowbarring of William and Kate into the Covid situation; two gilded parasites with nothing of purpose to contribute.  When the Queen passes the Glass Palace begins to crack.  Make it happen.

6 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I see the BBC News presenter was choking up earlier.  We've laughed at the old lady in North Korea for much the same.

Not even our Dear Leader.

Getting choked up about the lifetime assistant to the Dear Leader kicking the bucket is another level of sycophantism.