Prince Philip Deid

6 hours ago, Lurkst said:

IMG-20210412-WA0000.jpg

Sensation!

Seen that this morning, my favourite bit so far. Either a runner will be getting the bullet or Gordon Brown mistook Arthur Montford for Prince Philip years ago and has been labouring under that illusion ever since.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

That's Saturday's games moved.

Pathetic.

One of which to a morning kick off.  When was the last time you saw that in a senior match in Britain?  I vaguely recall Man United playing Leeds at 11:30 around about 2000ish but can't think of any since.

Edited by Highland Capital

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

Harvie has been shite recently but credit to him for showing a bit of back bone today. 

Anyone who actually thinks Sturgeon is going to end a 400 year old Union needs to watch her licking boots today. Not happening.

She’s only after ending a 300 year union. The 400-year-old one will be down to politicians after her when the dust settles.

27 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

One of which to a morning kick off.  When was the last time you saw that in a senior match in Britain?  I vaguely recall Man United playing Leeds at 11:30 around about 2000ish but can't think of any since.

Absolutely ridiculous to expect Montrose to play against us in the morning having played on the Thursday evening.

3 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Britain. 

There is your problem right there. And yet you continue to reference it. 

I’ve avoided this thread as I’ve nothing much to say about the death of a racist parasite, but in case it’s not been mentioned it looks like his missus is not going to have to pay inheritance tax on his estate.
Apologies if already mentioned.

Isn't that pretty standard if you leave everything to your spouse?

6 hours ago, Detournement said:

Aye I jacked it because it was interfering with my busy schedule of getting stoned. 

I did absolutely everything (voluntary hours, fitness, 5 day hill shit, everything) for the gold apart form the residential because it was a weekend away and I was 100% certain I was going to get my jam roll that weekend. Didn't get my jam roll or my gold DoE

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

There were 16 people who filed a complaint about how easy it was to file a complaint! 

I would be tempted to reply "you haven't filled it in correctly" and leave it at that.

Edited by Fullerene