Prince Philip Deid

1 hour ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

15:00 next Saturday. 

I guess that there will be no football at that time. 

Probably best that Scottish League One is ended now, out of respect. The fact that Clyde would avoid a relegation playoff by one place is entirely coincidental.

4 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

The auld lizard got Top Of The Pops 1990 cancelled last night so in this heartless b*****d’s opinion he can take a massive f**k to himself. MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice were going to be on, FFS.

37c5e444958d63620f269e4d49e7c5aa.jpg

He lied to us through song, I hate when people do that!

Prince Philip tributes: 'I wanted my grandchildren to remember this day' - BBC News

Lots to unpack beyond the headline

Cordelia, Sherlock and Anne

Cordelia and Sherlock have been learning about the duke's achievements since his death

As well-wishers continue to pay tribute to the Duke of Edinburgh following his death, people from all generations have come to Windsor to honour his memory.

Six-year-old Sherlock Hudson-Yearsley is wearing military uniform for the occasion - passed down from his father, who used to wear it as a child watching the annual Trooping the Colour parade.

His grandmother Anne Yearsley, from Waltham St Lawrence in Berkshire, remembers leaving flowers outside Windsor Castle when Diana, Princess of Wales, died in 1997 and wanted her grandchildren - Sherlock and his 10-year-old sister Cordelia - to have a similar memory.

2 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Liz, then we can all move towards a democratic republic...

The entire British elite will be shiting themselves that the proles will have got wise to the con job this family have pulled off by then. If you think the BBC is bad now, just wait until it’s time for that daft p***k Charles’s coronation, when we’re repeatedly told that no one does this pomp and ceremony like the English, and that every single person in Britain is attending a street party. 

Prince Philip tributes: 'I wanted my grandchildren to remember this day' - BBC News
_117956818_microsoftteams-image-2.png&key=bf079a3a071fae1e5167600abdcccfc6e2047bac5c87d10410e381c6205fee70
Cordelia and Sherlock have been learning about the duke's achievements since his death
As well-wishers continue to pay tribute to the Duke of Edinburgh following his death, people from all generations have come to Windsor to honour his memory.
Six-year-old Sherlock Hudson-Yearsley is wearing military uniform for the occasion - passed down from his father, who used to wear it as a child watching the annual Trooping the Colour parade.
His grandmother Anne Yearsley, from Waltham St Lawrence in Berkshire, remembers leaving flowers outside Windsor Castle when Diana, Princess of Wales, died in 1997 and wanted her grandchildren - Sherlock and his 10-year-old sister Cordelia - to have a similar memory.

Looking forward to the day, 10 years from now when Sherlock shoots up a school after years of relentless and frankly merited bullying.

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Double barreled surname suggests his maw was a bit of a ride and has no idea who the father is, probably getting pumped by the milkman whilst nan takes the sprogs to look sad.

_117956818_microsoftteams-image-2.png&key=bf079a3a071fae1e5167600abdcccfc6e2047bac5c87d10410e381c6205fee70

Cordelia looks far too happy [emoji35]

Class that Sherlock is a Libertines fan though [emoji122]

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Looking forward to the day, 10 years from now when Sherlock shoots up a school after years of relentless and frankly merited bullying.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

tbf he looks like he's seeing through the farce quite early.

Going by the jaiket he'll be part of the Libertines reunion.