Prince Philip Deid

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I cried when my mum's dad died.

To be fair this was because I was 2 weeks old and had just shat myself for the second time that day.

Add 56 years and that was me yesterday. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

My mums father died the day before she was due to marry my dad and the wedding had to be postponed. The thoughtless b*****d.

I know you’re a close-knit bunch but your mum’s father was a woman who was going to marry your father? 

That wee video throbber posted about the queens "humour" is absolutely incredible and can't be understated btw. The mental conditioning these people have undergone to sit and laugh at that. Not just brush it away, but actually embrace it.

I actually wasn't aware but maybe should have assumed, that the Queen was a racist auld boot too.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

That wee video throbber posted about the queens "humour" is absolutely incredible and can't be understated btw. The mental conditioning these people have undergone to sit and laugh at that. Not just brush it away, but actually embrace it.

I actually wasn't aware but maybe should have assumed, that the Queen was a racist auld boot too.

I just googled it and it was from 2016 when it was her 90th birthday. Will I am was sat next to Jason when he told that story as well - what on earth was he thinking telling that story at that moment?

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I just googled it and it was from 2016 when it was her 90th birthday. Will I am was sat next to Jason when he told that story as well - what on earth was he thinking telling that story at that moment?

Apparently misquoted too

DJ the racist

David appeared to be referring to a 1969 BBC documentary, entitled Royal Family, during which The Queen tells an anecdote about meeting a diplomat who had "arms like a gorilla

28 minutes ago, throbber said:

My mums father died the day before she was due to marry my dad and the wedding had to be postponed. The thoughtless b*****d.

Two of my Grandparents died on the same day which was both sad and convenient at the same time.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I would assume he would be thinking that it neither matters that its a racial slur, or what this black minion thinks of it, because the Queens importance supersedes anything g else

10 minutes ago, Binos said:

Apparently misquoted too

DJ the racist

David appeared to be referring to a 1969 BBC documentary, entitled Royal Family, during which The Queen tells an anecdote about meeting a diplomat who had "arms like a gorilla

It was the US ambassador, in 60's

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Is that honestly the standard of 'wind up' that you're running with?  That I'm a Rangers fan?

Again, read it back if you want to see how things actually unfolded.  

Apologies for all of those Mhonkey posts, i feel a bit silly now that you're a bear.

I’ve got arms like a gorilla. Could have been me.

After leaving school my old man was working in a bank in Ayr. Bloke comes in one morning wearing a black armband. “Did Ayr lose?” asked my dad. “No, my wife died” came the reply. 

I wonder what weird, attention seeking, mawkish, creepy 'look how British we are' tribute the **** will have to him at Ibrox tomorrow? 

I'm going for a full stadium mosaic with his image embroidered on all the shirts as a bare minimum. 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I would assume he would be thinking that it neither matters that its a racial slur, or what this black minion thinks of it, because the Queens importance supersedes anything g else

Melanius asked you politely for directions earlier?

Are you just going to ignore him?  How rude.