Prince Philip Deid

In case anyone is wondering about the dissonance between Brexitland coverage and your current sentiment:
royalism_map.width-800.thumb.jpg.267552ff8e56b5cc0e3334d83c2beb5a.jpg
All ten most royalist areas are clearly fictional btw. 
Just happy we're pink as well. Bad enough if fucking blue for Tory, I'd be moving if we were Royalists as well.

i like how Northern Ireland is just not included.
Couldn't pay folk enough to go on the street and ask people if they like the Queen or not.
Every sensible person forgets about Northern Ireland, after all their Irish. Except of course the NI pallet burners and the Rangers.
#nobodycares

Just now, virginton said:

Golf sub-forum for this jakey pish.

image.png.e5aee5948e1498b557dc56bf769f7761.png

What have you ever seen Morton win in terms of major honours in the Scottish game?

This bbc thing. It's a total fucking disgrace that they've gone for a multi channel deidathon but the crowning turd in this flotilla of shite must be the decision to just put a grey screen up on bbc4 for the entire night. What an absolute farce. You're paid to operate tv channels so get them fuckin working. 

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Thanks for reminding me again. Laughing at my ass off at the thought of Prince Harry delivering an Atomic Leg Drop to the coffin.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Technically accurate in that he didn't die today (as it is now Saturday), and at the time of his previous Tweet he hadn't died that day either.

Obviously has automatic tweets set up for what would've been midnight prior to the move to DST, hence the 1AM posting time, and has just completely forgot about the account. Amateur stuff imo.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, virginton said:
In case anyone is wondering about the dissonance between Brexitland coverage and your current sentiment:
royalism_map.width-800.thumb.jpg.267552ff8e56b5cc0e3334d83c2beb5a.jpg
All ten most royalist areas are clearly fictional btw. 

Just happy we're pink as well. Bad enough if fucking blue for Tory, I'd be moving if we were Royalists as well.

This is clearly fake, or all of Ayrshire lied.