Prince Philip Deid

Just now, mizfit said:

IMG_8016.jpg

Hope the horrible man has had a lovely day.

Royalists are an extremely odd  bunch. Sad c***s that will camp out for days dressed head to to in Union Jack garb just to be near to a wedding/birth/death of a family that couldn't give a fucking flying f**k about them. Wild.

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Has anybody lost their head yet or posted a Captain Tom x Phillip meme yet? 

I'd like you to know that the red dot I gave this post is specifically for the "x" rather than "and," "+," "&" or any of the innumerable other, more appropriate objects. Be better.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd like you to know that the red dot I gave this post is specifically for the "x" rather than "and," "+," "&" or any of the innumerable other, more appropriate objects. Be better.

Excuse me but in the fanfiction scene "x" is the prefered way to label your ship.

Geriatric Gay Romance novel "The Captain and The Duke" coming to Amazon self publishing soon.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Excuse me but in the fanfiction scene "x" is the prefered way to label your ship.

Geriatric Gay Romance novel "The Captain and The Duke" coming to Amazon self publishing soon.

If I could give the post an extra red dot for its inadvertent fanfiction reference, I would.