Prince Philip Deid

A lot of people on Facebook are feeling extremely emotional right now because they met Prince Philip for about ten seconds in 1996, and they’ve kindly attached photographs of their meeting with Prince Philip as proof of it happening and as justification for their personal grief.

Edited by The Real Saints

11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You see, this is utterly ridiculous.

I'm no fan of the Royals and would prefer it if we did away with the monarchy.  On top of that, I think that Prince Philip was something of an old shit.  His remarks in the aftermath of Dunblane were particularly disgusting.  As such, I'm not at all upset by today's development.

And yet, because I say that the BBC report didn't say that either the Queen or Prince Philip fell in love when she was thirteen, because it didn't; I get bizarrely asked why I don't marry the dead man, and accused of being some kind of Rangers fan.

Seriously, is that how it now works on here?  It's pathetic lads.

In response to a "big team found"

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Bairnardo's breathless excitement.

Yeah, thats certainly whats happening here. Away and Police a different forum 

Just now, The Real Saints said:

A lot of people on Facebook are feeling extremely emotional right now because they met Prince Philip for about ten seconds in 1996, and they’ve kindly attached photographs of their meeting with Prince Philip as proof of it happening and as justification of their personal grief.

doe.thumb.png.a98e192c51b245f2beca2b3cbc948f58.png

It's the lead story on the BBC Sport page. I'm genuinely struggling as to whether religion or the Royal family is a bigger sham.

11 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

As previously confirmed my usual radio station of choice, 6 music, has been hijacked by royalist radio 4 bullshit.

Radio X is however playing a slightly downbeat selection of tunes. Chilled but enjoyable. Highly recommended.

This is how Radio 1 Dance has went with it. DJ must be too distraught to mix it in properly.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In response to a "big team found"

Yeah, thats certainly whats happening here. Away and Police a different forum 

Tell you what, Bairnardo...

Have a wee look back at this when you've settled down.  Be honest with yourself about who's out of line here.  My 'crime' has been to point out that someone posted something untrue of a BBC report.  That really is all you know.

After that, away and grow up a bit.

Guest bernardblack

Mind and keep an eye out for all the bad news/billionaires getting richer stories that come out and not noticed, whenever massive news strikes. 

6 minutes ago, David W said:

doe.thumb.png.a98e192c51b245f2beca2b3cbc948f58.png

It's the lead story on the BBC Sport page. I'm genuinely struggling as to whether religion or the Royal family is a bigger sham.

Grim Reaper 1 - 0 Duke of Edinburgh      FT

4394889A-BD0C-4B41-8C46-32314D9B69EE.png

Edited by Abby Normal

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Tell you what, Bairnardo...

Have a wee look back at this when you've settled down.  Be honest with yourself about who's out of line here.  My 'crime' has been to point out that someone posted something untrue of a BBC report.  That really is all you know.

After that, away and grow up a bit.

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, G51 said:

Daily Mirror reporting that there won't be a single bank holiday: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brits-given-public-holiday-day-23883710

So you're not getting a day off, all you're getting is a day full of ruined telly schedules.

Good day to live in a republic.

Of course there won't be a bank holiday tbh I think we will be lucky to get one for the Queen I think she will have her funeral at the weekend. The next royal Bank holiday will be to watch Charlie get crowned.

3 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I, for one, refuse to participate in an irreverent online discussion forum where someone may have embellished, exaggerated or misrepresented a statement in an attempt at humour.

Oh piss off Sweet Pea.  What an irony than you're lending support to someone suggesting another supports two teams.

There was no attempt at humour, and none either in Bairnardo's hysterics.