Prince Philip Deid

Look i feel sorry for any family who loses a loved one, and of course RIP.
But all this nation grieving shite which the media is spouting needs firmly put in sea.
I for one certainly am not grieving as I didn't know the guy and he's as much relevance to me as some old geezer in Maidstone

27 minutes ago, Markka said:
32 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:
The TV Guide website has just amended its schedule. 
It seems that  ITV has cancelled its Aintree coverage this afternoon.
FFS! emoji44.png

Will be shown on itv4 now

Thanks for that.

It should be another great afternoon's racing.

5 hours ago, NotThePars said:
Why has [mention=36489]bennett[/mention] downvoted this

Obviously as he’s the worst poster in the history of this fine forum, I have him on ignore so wasn’t aware that he’d decided to put a red circle of hate beside my post but it doesn’t surprise me. He’s a vile individual who has previously used child abuse to win arguments on the internet, but it would appear he’s only against child abuse when it involves certain football clubs and not the royal family.

Edited by MONKMAN

In case anybody gives a shit, the Chooky Embra title goes to Charles but they reckon when he succeeds to the throne he'll pass it on to Edward. At least we won't have the shame of a nonce being Duke of Edinburgh.

Just now, MONKMAN said:

Obviously as he’s the worst poster in the history of this fine forum, I have him on ignore so wasn’t aware that he’d decided to put a red circle of hate beside my post but it doesn’t surprise me. He’s a vile individual who has previously used child abuse to win arguments on the internet, but it would appear he’s only against child abuse when it involves certain footballs and not the royal family.

It was probably because the BBC report didn't mention either the Queen or Philip falling in love when she was thirteen.  

You simply made that up.

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

In case anybody gives a shit, the Chooky Embra title goes to Charles but they reckon when he succeeds to the throne he'll pass it on to Edward. At least we won't have the shame of a nonce being Duke of Edinburgh.

I'd completely forgotten about that wee p***k Edward.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It was probably because the BBC report didn't mention either the Queen or Philip falling in love when she was thirteen.  

You simply made that up.

He showed off to her when she was 13 that was the big of the coverage I saw. They started courting a few years after that.

1 minute ago, ac2907 said:

Well that's my afternoon ruined, no fuckin shopping channelScreenshot_20210409-134451_Camera.jpeg

Have you taken a screenshot of your camera? Does that not take more effort than clicking the big white button at the bottom?

William and Harry shooting growls across the pews of Westminster Abbey. William, unable to control his anger any more getting in Harry's face with shouts of 'Wit ye daein here anyway, he's no even yer fuckin' granda!!!'

Kate and Meghan setting about one another in the aisle, clumps of hair flying everywhere.

Polis showing up and everyone expecting the bloodline and their wives to get huckled but nah, they're actually here for Andrew.

Fergie sitting up the back all chuffed that she's no nowhere near the biggest laughing stock in the family anymore.

Bring it on!

Just now, 101 said:

He showed off to her when she was 13 that was the big of the coverage I saw. They started courting a few years after that.

Yes, it was something like that.

Hardly what Monkman claimed, or what Bairnardo wet himself over.