Annan Ath v The Binos

Next up on hopefully our quest to finish in the top 5 is a trip to face an Annan side in the bottom half of the league.

Given the result on Tuesday night when we failed to get all 3 points at home against Albion Rovers we go to Galabank on Saturday and hope to come away with all 3 points.

It will be difficult as always when we face Annan but we can’t afford to keep dropping points to teams in the bottom half of the League. Annan for their part will be confident of getting something especially after getting a point on Tuesday night against Edinburgh City.

Prediction Annan 1 Binos 2.

Getting an overwhelming sense of apathy for this fixture,and the whole season to be honest. Shame as it would have been a great day to enjoy a game and Stirling tend to bring one of the larger noisier supports down to Galabank. Saying that, not all seem to make it into the ground , some for some reason, preferring to enjoy the hostelries whilst strumming their guitar.

Going by what I have seen, albeit through youtube etc Annan just don't seem to be getting the breaks.  Felt before season started we would struggle for goals and this has proved correct. Hopefully today will see me proved wrong and Annan hit form just at the right time. Could be 10 games without a win if we don't get anything from this. Desperately need Swinglehurst to get the ok to resume playing and take it from there.

predictions  - Annan 2   (Smith & Moxon)- Stirling 0   / Cloth Cap for the National.

Mon the Annan!!!

Good win for us away to Annan, needed the points and we got them. Pleased with results elsewhere Elgin and Stranraer both losing we move up to 3rd spot.

Roll on to Tuesday night when we face Stranraer at home, another win and 3 points will be welcome.

Rhliston being a bino. do you think David Wilson is good enough to take the step up the league's? I've got it through a genuine source that Hibs and the jags are interested in taking a punt on him. 

The Jags maybe ? Hibs would be very surprised not up to Premier standard.

Rhliston being a bino. do you think David Wilson is good enough to take the step up the league's? I've got it through a genuine source that Hibs and the jags are interested in taking a punt on him. 

There’s absolutely no way that Hibs are watching Div Wilson, I’m not believing that for a minute. I’m sure he originally came through at Partick Thistle did he not??

Didn’t watch the game yesterday, but delighted to have another win in the bag and look forward to Tuesday night now.

12 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

There’s absolutely no way that Hibs are watching Div Wilson, I’m not believing that for a minute. I’m sure he originally came through at Partick Thistle did he not??

Didn’t watch the game yesterday, but delighted to have another win in the bag and look forward to Tuesday night now.

A mate of mine is a scout at Hibs. It was him that was telling me about them and thistle having a look at David Wilson. Cheers for the info