Motherwell FC v Soft Penalty FC (St Mirren if there was any doubt)

16 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

In the first half he got a lot of joy by running at people. In the second half he seemed to just want to cross it from deep. 

I think this is it - in the first half, St Mirren were just running past us and looking really dangerous - and then it stopped happening. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Bugger. Too much lager / wishful thinking there.

Dont worry. Its basically a conspiracy theory board to try and determine the potential outcomes. Im still not 100% sure if there are other ways for us to be relegated.

18 minutes ago, GAD said:

Disappointing for us though. Can see the league just fizzling out now. Hopefully we can lift it for the cup.

Warmed by the glow of a barely deserved victory, let me pass on a tip to hopefully cheer you up a bit. Beg, steal, borrow or import some Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero sauce, and dip your pakora in that next time. Thank me when your taste buds explode with delight.

Just on to say hard luck to St Mirren. Definitely deserved something from the game. Were by some distance the better side in the 1st half. 

For all the references to penalties in my OP it is somewhat ironic that you did not get a stonewaller and missed another penalty. Thank the lord for Liam Kelly.  If Carlsberg did match outcomes ......

Now to see if we can avoid 4 defeats v our near neighbours. Tbh play like that 1st half and Accies will make it a clean sweep.

It would be funny if we somehow finished above St Mirren with this absolute gang.

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

9 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

happy birthday mate

That's broken my birthday hoodoo.  I checked, the Well haven't won on our near my birthday since 2001.

Cheers!

(Edit:  I did hope to include Stu's quoted text in there too, as that's who Busta was replying to.  Can't be arsed to go find it now though)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

3 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Just on to say hard luck to St Mirren. Definitely deserved something from the game. Were by some distance the better side in the 1st half. 

For all the references to penalties in my OP it is somewhat ironic that you did not get a stonewaller and missed another penalty. Thank the lord for Liam Kelly.  If Carlsberg did match outcomes ......

Now to see if we can avoid 4 defeats v our near neighbours. Tbh play like that 1st half and Accies will make it a clean sweep.

It would be funny if we somehow finished above St Mirren with this absolute gang.

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

I thought your OP was balanced 

1 hour ago, Desp said:

Richard Tait still not accepting his badly receding hairline and shaving that heid. 

He 100% should have 2 years ago. That day it rained and he looked like a droont rat really exposed his "comb around".

7 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Warmed by the glow of a barely deserved victory, let me pass on a tip to hopefully cheer you up a bit. Beg, steal, borrow or import some Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero sauce, and dip your pakora in that next time. Thank me when your taste buds explode with delight.

Can't wait!

Shame that we cant relegate Hamilton in the next game (if we can even win against them). At most they will be 6 points adrift with 9 to play for.

Also heared there on the Radio that the Scottish Cup 4th Round fixtures are in doubt as Prince Philips Fineral will take place on the 17th....

Edited by Phillips455

1 minute ago, Phillips455 said:

lso heared there on the Radio that the Scottish Cup 4th Round fixtures are in doubt as Prince Philips Fineral will take place on the 17th...

Come on! A Motherwell-Morton game at Fir Park usually lifts the nation's spirits - auld Phil would have loved it 

11 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Shame that we cant relegate Hamilton in the next game (if we can even win against them). At most they will be 6 points adrift with 9 to play for.

Also heared there on the Radio that the Scottish Cup 4th Round fixtures are in doubt as Prince Philips Fineral will take place on the 17th....

Play the game at 12 noon?

24 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

That's broken my birthday hoodoo.  I checked, the Well haven't won on our near my birthday since 2001.

Cheers!

(Edit:  I did hope to include Stu's quoted text in there too, as that's who Busta was replying to.  Can't be arsed to go find it now though)

happy birthday! yay!

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

The best St Mirren team in 35 years two points ahead of an absolute gang of a Motherwell side is it?

I’m not sure, I thought the Cup Winning team of 1987 was better as was the team that won the League Cup in 2013 but fair enough. 😉