Motherwell FC v Soft Penalty FC (St Mirren if there was any doubt)

48 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Ignoring the whining from the well fans emoji849.png. Hopefully Dennis is fit enough to start and I like to see Dylan Reid given a go from the start - see what all the hype is about.

I've heard Reid is good at winning a penalty or two.

I love the fact that St Mirren fans are believing our two teams are similar in terms of success. 

You are to us what Morton are to you. Largely insignificant. A nuisance as it were. 

Last time u finished above us in the league I was in nursery. 

It would be an affront for us to finish below St Mirren in the league. Every Motherwell fan knows this.

That said I am sure there will b a few turncoats that will green dot witty response. 

19 minutes ago, welldaft said:

I love the fact that St Mirren fans are believing our two teams are similar in terms of success. 

You are to us what Morton are to you. Largely insignificant. A nuisance as it were. 

It would be an affront for us to finish below St Mirren in the league. Every Motherwell fan knows this.

That said I am sure there will b a few turncoats that will green dot witty response. 

Gave you a green dot for being precious. Hopefully when the inevitable happens, that will somewhat soften the blow. I admire your attempts to turn this dead rubber into some sort of grudge match, there must be a sub-plot to it. Motherwell desperate for the PPV buys as administration is looming again IMO. Won't be buying. 

29 minutes ago, welldaft said:

With this poor attempt at fishing,  I suspect you're still in nursery. 

34 minutes ago, Munoz said:

With this poor attempt at fishing,  I suspect you're still in nursery. 

I’m guessing he was not even born last time Motherwell won a major honour.

21 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I’m guessing he was not even born last time Motherwell won a major honour.

You are not following this.  If he was in nursery when Saints finished above us he would be older when we last won a major honour.

13 minutes ago, ropy said:

You are not following this.  If he was in nursery when Saints finished above us he would be older when we last won a major honour.

You're not following this. His fishing attempts are pish.

Motherwell win pls.

St Mirrens "greatest team in a generation" finishing 9th in a frankly abysmal top flight is the ultimate goal here.

I'd probably celebrate that more than winning the Betfred Cup, tbqh.

Edited by RandomGuy.

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

That's Morton-esque, tbh. You've had a decent decade - well done - but diddiness is such a persistent stain.

Hoped for better tbh.

Shall have a rethink and come back with better at a later date.

29 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

When did St Mirren last finish above us?

‘89, what were you doing then?

it was dark days for Motherwell but we did beat them 4-0 near the end of the season.

Edited by ropy

7 minutes ago, ropy said:

‘89, what were you doing then?

it was dark days for Motherwell but we did beat them 4-0 near the end of the season.

I was 6 at oldest so depending when in 89 I was probably playing with Turtle figures and wrestling figures.

I hate it when we lose decent records like this so let's pump these paisley junkies.

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

I was 6 at oldest so depending when in 89 I was probably playing with Turtle figures and wrestling figures.

I hate it when we lose decent records like this so let's pump these paisley junkies.

There are folk in Paisley with six year old kids that have never seen their team finish above Motherwell.

(Obvioulsy there are folk in Paisley with six year old kids that never saw the first series of The OC when it was first run).

7 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Talking of decent records - we're undefeated against you lot since Dec 2019.

That will obviously go at some point,  just not today.

Saints win 2-1 ( 2 pens obviously).

11 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Talking of decent records - we're undefeated against you lot since Dec 2019.

That will obviously go at some point,  just not today.

Saints win 2-1 ( 2 pens obviously).

That is a decent record. Be pleasing when we smash it.