Motherwell FC v Soft Penalty FC (St Mirren if there was any doubt)

32 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

That much is clear. Keep practising mate.

Not really. It is a mugs game.  It is clear there are many better proponents than myself. 

When a handful of Well fans start green dotting inane St Mirren fan responses you know the game is up.  

I’d be more confident if this was an away game.

I had people round my garden last weekend and didn’t really watch our game despite it being on in the background. Was it a 442 in the end? Alexander apparently has previous for not changing a winning team so I wouldn’t be surprised if we play the same team again.

Just win.

3 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Not really. It is a mugs game.  It is clear there are many better proponents than myself. 

When a handful of Well fans start green dotting inane St Mirren fan responses you know the game is up.  

Fair enough. Your rant has spiced things up to an extent, though: the fallout if we get a soft penalty now will be beyond delicious.

We've drawn both games with St Mirren under Alexander.

Alexander's first game was the 1-1 with the soft penalty and since then we've taken exactly the same number of points as Saints having played a game less, which seems odd given the relative happiness of the respective fanbases with how the season's gone.

Tbh, I'd take a draw here just to get another game closer to ending this absolute shitshow of a season.

2020774831_ScreenShot2021-04-08at21_26_31.png.4caeabcd4dc52a73d807acd7a490b453.png

Edited by capt_oats

30 minutes ago, Stu said:

Motherwell victory for no other reason than it's my birthday and we never win on my birthday.

The last time we won a league game on the 10th of April was 1954. We won the Scottish Cup on that date in 1926.

Tomorrow will be the 22nd anniversary of the soapdodgers last competitive win in Paisley.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

The last time we won a league game on the 10th of April was 1954. We won the Scottish Cup on that date in 1926.

Tomorrow will be the 22nd anniversary of the soapdodgers last competitive win in Paisley.

Aye, the last time we lost on my birthday (think it was when we could have won the league in 2018) I had a look at the stats as I couldn't remember us having won on that date. Didn't think our record was quite as bad as it was though - I wonder if we have  an unluckier date?! The Scottish Cup win obviously balances that out though.

Thankfully I was on holiday and missed that soapdodgers game. 

Would be really good to inflict a heavy defeat on Motherwell to see how they react in the weeks to come.  I’d love to see them relegated via the playoffs.

Erwin must be around 100-1 to score anytime. 😂 

7 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

When the big centre back clattered into the back of Erwin ? I agree.

It's been quite rough for Lee. You can see he's been a shadow of the player he once was since that tackle. The threat of being halved by a centre back again is clearly playing on his mind.