Rangers v Hibs - Sunday 11th

2 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

I saw Ryan Kent smile today. I've checked the internet. It's the first time this has happened since he tortured his hamster to death with a blowtorch at the age of 7. 

Photographic evidence required for this nonsense. I’m talking about the smile and not the barbecued hamster.

Kent is the greatest goth footballer to ever play the game.

By the way, anyone who wants to broaden their cultural horizons on a Sunday night should check out what his brother Casper does for a living. NSFW.

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

Never a foul. Cheated against the **** again by the looks of it. 

I think that goal would have stood if anyone other than Porteous had scored it. He’s literally that much of a fanny. Plus he fouled Helander.....

In all seriousness though, how does he get in the Hibs team? He really is a fucking dreadful footballer.

Yes, Porteous probably endears himself to Hibs fans by being a thug and a grade-A walloper every time Hibs play Rangers; but is it genuinely enough of a contribution from him for it to be overlooked when dropping points in other matches as a result of him being utter dugshite?

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I’m  not having that classified as a smile. That’s a “I’m about to spit a wasp out” look.

Yes, but when Kent puts a wasp in his mouth, chews it, then places it in your hand, it's his way of telling you that he trusts you. 

Edited by The Other Foot

2 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

The only crumbs of enjoyment from yet another ibrox cheatathon are those sheepshagging muppets having to cheer on their sticky nemesis in the vague hope Stephen Glass is the second coming.

You need to let it go. I know Aberdeen and GMS have psychologically scarred you over the years.

Try enjoy Hibs best season (which still includes cup defeats to lower division Hearts and a humping from St Johnstone) in nearly 20 years instead. It might not happen again for another 20.

20 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Brace yourself. 

Hide contents

2cf79234-7ad1-42d3-b88c-0d89787aacb8.jpg.427cbfa5da26bbff4922a65677b37b8d.jpg

19 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’m  not having that classified as a smile. That’s a “I’m about to spit a wasp out” look.

18 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Shocking challenge by Aribo tbf. As for uberned Kent's supposed smile, nah I'm not having that either.

WAIT.

I found another. 

1.JPG.fad1c9cd8bfdbb4d1535c23ae2d1c49d.JPG

That's either a smile, or Goldson has pulled Kent's face taught. 

Edited by The Other Foot