Rangers v Hibs - Sunday 11th

So The Champions host 2nd place hopefuls Hibs on Sunday.

I think this’ll be quite a tight affair with maybe a narrow 1/2-0 home win my prediction.

Jack and Tav look like they will still be missing and I’m not sure if Patterson is available given we are appealing the length of the suspension.

Other than that, I’m hoping to see more game time for Wright who has looked impressive thus far although it may need to be from the bench if Gerrard goes with a Kent-Morelos-Roofe front 3 unless he plays further forward in a midfield 3.

A point in this will seal European football for us providing Celtic beat Livingston.

Find it weird this isn’t on TV in honesty, otherwise why is it the Sunday? Sky still have 7 games left as part of their deal and not picking this one just seems totally nuts.

Whats the craic with Rangers PPV out of interest? Been doing PPV for away games all season but I’ll probably use hesgoal or something rather than give money to the Old Firm tbqh, I’m sure they’ll survive without my £17.50 or whatever it is.

Imagine we’ll lose but if we play as exciting football as we did on Monday night it will be a good watch.

The No Fans Factor really has resulted in a lack of hatred and goading between Hibs and Rangers this season, fixtures like this are usually captivating and full of passion but it all feels pretty indifferent going into this one, hopefully it’s the last empty game between the 2 clubs and we can go back to hating eachother soon.

Morelos is a NAP to score, has scored 7 goals against us in 12 games, an absolutely unreal record.

By comparison the best goals record for a current Hibs player against Rangers is a certain Mr David Gray, and he wasn’t half bad at scoring in this fixture.

7 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

A point in this will seal European football for us providing Celtic beat Livingston.

Find it weird this isn’t on TV in honesty, otherwise why is it the Sunday? Sky still have 7 games left as part of their deal and not picking this one just seems totally nuts.

Whats the craic with Rangers PPV out of interest? Been doing PPV for away games all season but I’ll probably use hesgoal or something rather than give money to the Old Firm tbqh, I’m sure they’ll survive without my £17.50 or whatever it is.

Imagine we’ll lose but if we play as exciting football as we did on Monday night it will be a good watch.

The No Fans Factor really has resulted in a lack of hatred and goading between Hibs and Rangers this season, fixtures like this are usually captivating and full of passion but it all feels pretty indifferent going into this one, hopefully it’s the last empty game between the 2 clubs and we can go back to hating eachother soon.

Morelos is a NAP to score, has scored 7 goals against us in 12 games, an absolutely unreal record.

By comparison the best goals record for a current Hibs player against Rangers is a certain Mr David Gray, and he wasn’t half bad at scoring in this fixture.

The Hibees are the best group of posters on this forum, so as far as I'm concerned there is an entente between the two fanbases.

This has the feel of a kickabout with your mates.

44 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

PPV with Rangers is £9.99 and I feel they’ve invested quite well in the product they offer.

They normally have 30 mins of pre match build up with Emma Dodds or Becky Ives from BT presenting with a couple of guests which would previously have included Neil McCann but given he is ICT boss now then he won’t be there.

If Clive Tyldesley is on comms it’s actually quite enjoyable listening to him as he is quite professional and unbiased, but if it’s Tom Miller, save your money and turn the volume down on any stream you watch it on.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

£9.99 is a brilliant price for the PPV........👏

Hide contents

Nah, would just feel dirty so its IPTV for me

Ffs we were relying on that tenner.

16 hours ago, AJF said:

PPV with Rangers is £9.99 and I feel they’ve invested quite well in the product they offer.

They normally have 30 mins of pre match build up with Emma Dodds or Becky Ives from BT presenting with a couple of guests which would previously have included Neil McCann but given he is ICT boss now then he won’t be there.

If Clive Tyldesley is on comms it’s actually quite enjoyable listening to him as he is quite professional and unbiased, but if it’s Tom Miller, save your money and turn the volume down on any stream you watch it on.

Clive Tyldesley professional and unbiased ?  You've clearly never heard him commentate on England games. 

Just now, kennie makevin said:

Clive Tyldesley professional and unbiased ?  You've clearly never heard him commentate on England games. 

Thankfully he is commentating on Rangers and not England.

I’m sure I’ve seen posters of other clubs mention that he has come across well.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

That's if the games go ahead, they were postponed when Diana died.

They've already confirmed they're not postponing games in England, so I assume we'll be the same thankfully.

26 minutes ago, G51 said:

Black armbands for the Hibs team too, judging by the @HibernianFC social feed

That's a certainty. Hibs noting the affinity the Duke of Edinburgh had with our city. Usual dafties going mental about that.

5 minutes ago, AndyM said:

That's a certainty. Hibs noting the affinity the Duke of Edinburgh had with our city. Usual dafties going mental about that.

This Phillip chap (RIP) had about as much affinity with Edinburgh as his son Charles has with Rothesay.

Edited by kennie makevin
Typo

4 minutes ago, AndyM said:

All clubs are going to do it (except Celtic, probably).

Even Sinn Fein posted a "Sorry he died" tweet.