Montrose v Airdrieonians

Just now, PortyMo said:

In my case, not a feckin chance. Would you go to Motherwell or Hamilton?

I work with a couple of Brechin die-hards and feel for them having been in the same predicament a few years back but I do fear for them. 

Not on ordinary games but I did go to see Motherwell lose in a European game. It was pleasing indeed. It's amazing to see how Brechin gliding  through those play off games ( all draws/pens?) has gone on to such a situation.   

In my case, not a feckin chance. Would you go to Motherwell or Hamilton?
I work with a couple of Brechin die-hards and feel for them having been in the same predicament a few years back but I do fear for them. 

Just for info Hamilton isn’t a real derby. Motherwell and Rovers way ahead of them. I’d even consider Patrick a derby before Hamilton.

46 minutes ago, Raving On said:

How are Airdrie lining up currently? Seen a couple of formations yesterday sticking Turner at right-back, but that doesn't seem right going by comments on here and by common sense!

He got the club jersey No 2 as Kyle McDonald went to Dunfermline. He is indeed playing in midfield and in his games after the Red card debut, he has been very impressive. Not even Ian Murray would play him at RB! That position has to be filled by one our McKay clan. On previous players how has Andy Ryan been doing-always thought he was top notch but it seemed to have slipped away at Dunfermline.

25 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Thanks for the good highlights and I liked the slow motion sound effect replays. It was a close game as many have said with 2 howlers. The press appeared to think it was an OG by McLean but I think he misses it and Gallagher does score. If you were a Diamond like me it was deserved, if you are a Montrose fan you would be saying they should have taken the ball into the corner more often at the end, or have a decent goalie. The challenge on Gallagher might well have been a penalty _"I have seen them given" (Andy Walker) but the Ref thought otherwise and we have to live with it.  Montrose might well have done better with that breakaway but bad pass. Cheers

8 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

He got the club jersey No 2 as Kyle McDonald went to Dunfermline. He is indeed playing in midfield and in his games after the Red card debut, he has been very impressive. Not even Ian Murray would play him at RB! That position has to be filled by one our McKay clan. On previous players how has Andy Ryan been doing-always thought he was top notch but it seemed to have slipped away at Dunfermline.

Thanks for the reply.

Andy Ryan is far too good to be playing League Two - looks easily good enough to play at least one division up. Delighted that he's committed himself to another year.

20 hours ago, Raving On said:

Thanks for the reply.

Andy Ryan is far too good to be playing League Two - looks easily good enough to play at least one division up. Delighted that he's committed himself to another year.

I was sorry we appeared not to have either offered a good enough deal or made much effort to get him. The other player we also gave up on was Kurtis Roberts. He could be a hit or miss midfielder but Ian Murray did not seem to want him. How has he been?