Dumbarton vs East Fife

What I love seeing there is the relief of the players. Forbes throws his arms up and stares briefly to the heavens, the subs all get involved in the celebrations and Rico goes round just about the whole squad to gee them up. We really need to capitalise on this and push on for these last few games. Forfar appointing someone more hopeless than Malcolm would be a nice boost too. 

5 minutes ago, fifer67 said:

I wouldn’t get too excited about beating an East Fife second 11 at home most teams have beat our first 11 at home, with only Clyde failing in that department. 

We had scored twice at home in the league all season prior to last night. So if it's all right with you I think I will get too excited, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

We had scored twice at home in the league all season prior to last night. So if it's all right with you I think I will get too excited, thanks.

Glad we have assisted the population of Dumbarton with putting out the bunting  and painting the town red. 

3 hours ago, fifer67 said:

I wouldn’t get too excited about beating an East Fife second 11 at home most teams have beat our first 11 at home, with only Clyde failing in that department. 

3 hours ago, fifer67 said:

Glad we have assisted the population of Dumbarton with putting out the bunting  and painting the town red. 

Raith.JPG.455270a81285ab1357d591f6635ce3e5.JPG