Dumbarton vs East Fife

Seems to be an issue with the stream, paid earlier today and being asked to redeem a code to gain access. None in the emails received from the club earlier, seems to be a problem for all I think.

And just as I say that it’s sorted!

I feel like Duffy is actively trolling us now. I suppose Langan will bring energy to the midfield 3.
The thing is, It looks pretty crap but honestly I don't know what I would change.

Hopefully Frizzell turns up tonight. He's been anonymous for weeks now.

Nice to have what I would imagine should be our 1st choice back four in place.

What does Frizzell have on Duffy that we keep starting him? He's got it in him to be an attacking threat but I can't remember the last time he actually delivered on that? A midfield of Wedderburn, Forbes and Langan doesnt fill me with confidence either. 

5 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

What does Frizzell have on Duffy that we keep starting him? He's got it in him to be an attacking threat but I can't remember the last time he actually delivered on that? A midfield of Wedderburn, Forbes and Langan doesnt fill me with confidence either. 

What. The. f**k

7 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

He wasn’t on the Park on Tuesday bsf 😀😀

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

What. The. f**k

Yep. We're going 4-3-3.

No complaints about the back 4. Quitongo, Neill, McGeever and Wardrop are fine. Probably amongst the best back 4s in the division. I also like Wedderburn. He grafts and uses the ball well more often than not - not an attribute of his that gets much recognition. Forbes hasnt been terrible since football came back beyond his red card but he just isnt physically capable of imposing himself on games. Set pieces? Fine. Anything else is beyond him. Langan is an honest trier and nothing more. Can't fault his effort but he just isnt good enough. Front 3? Frizzell is deceptively poor and has been for a while. He's living on past reputation and the fact that fans have a strong association with another former Killie loanee. He isnt the 2nd coming of Dom Thomas. Jones will do his usual and fail to offer a goal threat. Wallace isnt a left winger or an inside forward.

tbh I'd have kept Omar and Brindley in the team. I think Omar offers more going forward on the right than Frizzell does. I'd also have gone with a front 2. 

3 hours ago, FifeSons said:

I think we might finally score tonight. Just a feeling.

3 hours ago, the snudge said:

McGeever OG

3 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Statistically we were due a shot on target on Tuesday (which we managed) so we are actually due a goal tonight. Just the one mind.

👀

Statistics got nothing to do with the fact that if away games counted only East Fife would have been relegated weeks ago.

Can't be many teams that look like a Promotion candidate at Home but look like a team destined to be relegated away from home.

Edited by Rbon