Falkirk v Clyde

1 hour ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Serious question: why is the PPV so expensive at Falkirk? Surely this is false economy, I certainly won’t pay that price for a stream service. I’d imagine many will feel the same, at a 10 -12 quid or so then much more would pay. 
Maybe me just being a miserable auld git right enough.

I think the product is good.

Certainly better than most.

Let us know what you think after the game.

6 minutes ago, Russ said:

Looking at the line up. Ok 4-4-2 yeah I can live with that.

Then realising they’ve gone with the chuckle brothers at the back 🤦‍♂️. They never fucking learn.

Is it really two up front when one of them is the weightlifter?

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I think the product is good.

Certainly better than most.

Let us know what you think after the game.

It's decent but you can guarantee a replay 2 or 3 when 1 was enough and we have the most biased commentary in the league, I am ok with biased commentary but it's the total blue tinted specs moments when clearly the ref got it right or our play wasn't as good as they suggested.

Looking at the line up. Ok 4-4-2 yeah I can live with that.

Then realising they’ve gone with the chuckle brothers at the back 🤦‍♂️. They never fucking learn.

Think it could be 4-3-3

Morrison Keena Sammon with 3 narrow in midfield

Is it really two up front when one of them is the weightlifter?

Tbf the choices they’ve left us with are him, jobber Francis or the ghost of Lee Miller. Sammon is probably the least bad option. Though I know he’s going to stink the place out and I’ll be screaming for him to be hooked before the half hour mark.

The fact they wasted a loan on McClelland to not play him and have a loan space unfilled when our attacking options are just so desperately poor is just yet more wonderful management from dumb and dumber.

Think it could be 4-3-3

Morrison Keena Sammon with 3 narrow in midfield

Could be right tbh with Sammon on the left. Would think that would probably just leave Keena adrift up top again but that seems to have become the norm for us now.

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

Tbf the choices they’ve left us with are him, jobber Francis or the ghost of Lee Miller. Sammon is probably the least bad option. Though I know he’s going to stink the place out and I’ll be screaming for him to be hooked before the half hour mark.

The fact they wasted a loan on McClelland to not play him and have a loan space unfilled when our attacking options are just so desperately poor is just yet more wonderful management from dumb and dumber.

I'm not sure why any club would loan us players in future. Deveney has barely played, even with Kelly vanishing off the face of the earth, Neilson has been in and out the side and McClelland is marooned behind the Chuckle Brothers. 

I'm not sure why any club would loan us players in future. Deveney has barely played, even with Kelly vanishing off the face of the earth, Neilson has been in and out the side and McClelland is marooned behind the Chuckle Brothers. 

Add in PJ Morrison in and out the team earlier in the season and Calum Ferrie not getting a game last season I fully expect teams to tell us to firmly GTF in the summer or only give us the pick of the jobbers.

As a club our use of the line market over the last 4 or 5 years has been horrendous.

Genuinely forgot Sean Kelly was a thing. Wonder if he’s been punted as well.

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

McClelland and Deveney have been two stupid loans from our two stupid managers.

Both the lads are probably decent enough players but they won’t get many chances with us unfortunately.

McClelland and Deveney have been two stupid loans from our two stupid managers.
Both the lads are probably decent enough players but they won’t get many chances with us unfortunately.

Both have looked totally fine in their games. Not great but certainly fine and capable. To keep playing the chuckle brothers ahead of both is just madness and awful management.

Just now, Jaggy Snake said:

Obviously I only really see Falkirk in the games against Clyde but, from that, I can never understand Gomis not starting. He's been the standout player even in games we've won.

Number of games is the issue I would think. He's 35 mind and been playing a lot as Clyde well know at the moment.