Falkirk v Clyde

Losing that goal and still persisting to put Miller and and fucking francis on seal's it for me, those managers haven't a scooby what they are doing. Great effort from the players today on the most part. Deveney and mclelland apart what was the actual point in those other subs? Francis is absolutely honking. Take the points and move on. 

M&M play the team/ formation the fans have been crying out for for weeks and quelle surprise...there is a big improvement

I thought 2-1 really flattered Clyde and the only negative being we could and should have been at least 4 up by the time they scored which made for a nervy last 10 minutes. Mutch should probably have done better for the goal but we should have never been playing with 10 men in the build-up either.

Neilson MotM for me and Morrison was also able to be far more effective as a result. Keena took his goal well which will hopefully give his confidence a boost.

Play like that between now and the end of the season and we'll have enough to get us over the line. Massive game against Cove next week. 

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

M&M play the team/ formation the fans have been crying out for for weeks and quelle surprise...there is a big improvement

I thought 2-1 really flattered Clyde and the only negative being we could and should have been at least 4 up by the time they scored which made for a nervy last 10 minutes. Mutch should probably have done better for the goal but we should have never been playing with 10 men in the build-up either.

Neilson MotM for me and Morrison was also able to be far more effective as a result. Keena took his goal well which will hopefully give his confidence a boost.

Play like that between now and the end of the season and we'll have enough to get us over the line. Massive game against Cove next week. 

You just know we'll set up to eke out a draw next week and get pumped.