Falkirk v Clyde

Was confident we'd drop points to Airdrie but can't make up my mind on this. Clyde were our bogey team last season but we've beaten them fairly comfortably twice this year, admittedly both games were before our form fell off a cliff. 

They've looked a little shaky defensively from the highlights I've seen but seem to be finding the back of the net easily enough. Thought there may have been some fatigue setting in at this stage but doesn't appear so. 

Half expecting us to score. Will be stunned if we win though. Falkirk will steam roller us in midfield. 3-1 Falkirk 
If steamrollering the midfield is something that you are vulnerable to, you can guarantee our management will completely miss that and it won't be a problem for you

Was confident we'd drop points to Airdrie but can't make up my mind on this. Clyde were our bogey team last season but we've beaten them fairly comfortably twice this year, admittedly both games were before our form fell off a cliff. 
They've looked a little shaky defensively from the highlights I've seen but seem to be finding the back of the net easily enough. Thought there may have been some fatigue setting in at this stage but doesn't appear so. 
We've tightened up at the back since the restart. A clean sheet was a rare sight previously and we've had 4 in 8 games now and scored in all but 1 of those games.

I still expect Falkirk to win but if we score first then would be interesting. Think the team to score first has went on to win every game between the two teams during last and this season.

2 hours ago, RosspCfc said:

Half expecting us to score. Will be stunned if we win though. Falkirk will steam roller us in midfield. 3-1 Falkirk 

Will be beyond stunned if we score 3.  Over the next month maybe, but in  90 minutes?  Not going to happen.  

After the break (first game v EF apart), we do seem to have learned how to defend again. We’re not shipping many cheap goals which now gives us a great chance of picking up points as we’ve got goals in the team, even it seems when Goodwillie isn’t playing. 
Thought Goodwillie looked sharp during the week after his games out so I’d expect him to be really up the game tomorrow. 
Although Danny has used the full squad over the last 2 weeks, I think the demands of playing 3 games a week will inevitably catch up on us at some point, particularly against full time opponents without the same schedule. Realistically, if we get a point tomorrow it would be an excellent result. 

Guest Ecosse83

We’ve been pish lately but my gut tells me they will change it up tomorrow and go 442 which will lead to a comfortable win. 

These Belgian beers are strong 🍺 

Serious question: why is the PPV so expensive at Falkirk? Surely this is false economy, I certainly won’t pay that price for a stream service. I’d imagine many will feel the same, at a 10 -12 quid or so then much more would pay. 
Maybe me just being a miserable auld git right enough.

Edited by FREDDYFRY

Serious question: why is the PPV so expensive at Falkirk? Surely this is false economy, I certainly won’t pay that price for a stream service. I’d imagine many will feel the same, at a 10 -12 quid or so then much more would pay. 
Its a good question, as its not a particularly good product.

1 hour ago, Scott-Replay said:

Far too much pessimism from Falkirk. Sure fire Falkirk victory now.

If that was the case we would have had the league wrapped up before Christmas. 

45 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

I'm guessing it's because there is a lot more production and staff involved and overheads to cover, unlike say Forfar with zero commentary, and just the camera automatically following the ball. Now I say that because logically it makes sense, I am not saying its any good mind you.